Search This Blog



  동백꽃 필 무렵 5

When the Camellia Blooms 5

[KOR-ENG DUAL SUB]

‪(용식) ‪나는요

I promise

‪필구든

that I will never make you

‪동백 씨든

that I will never make you

‪절대 안 울려요

or Pil-gu cry.

‪(동백) ‪[울먹이며] ‪용식 씨

Yong-sik, you really should be careful.

‪진짜 어쩌려고 이래요?

Yong-sik, you really should be careful.

‪그러다 진짜 내가

What if I really end up

‪용식 씨 진짜로

What if I really end up

‪좋아하게 되면 어떡하려 그래요?

liking you?

‪[동백이 흐느낀다]

‪(용식) ‪씁, 그... ‪[용식의 헛기침]

-Well... -Yes?

‪(동백) ‪예?

-Well... -Yes?

‪(용식) ‪아, 이, 만두 좋아하시나 봐요 ‪[용식의 어색한 웃음]

I guess you like dumplings.

‪(동백) ‪예, 필구도 좋아하고 그리고 뭐

Yes, Pil-gu likes them too. And who doesn't like dumplings?

‪만두 싫어하는 사람 있나요?

And who doesn't like dumplings?

‪(용식) ‪어, 그러면 다음 주 주말에요

Then how about we go to Gaebu Island next weekend to eat giant dumplings?

‪저랑 같이 개부도로 ‪왕만두 잡수시러 안 가실래요?

Then how about we go to Gaebu Island next weekend to eat giant dumplings?

‪(동백) ‪어머머

My gosh.

‪[당황한 웃음]

‪아이, 왕만두 먹으러 개부도까지 가요?

Why would we go all the way there just to eat dumplings?

‪(용식) ‪아니, 그

Well, it's not just for dumplings.

‪꼭 그 만두 때문만은 아니고유

Well, it's not just for dumplings.

‪[쑥스러운 웃음] ‪(동백) ‪뭐, 그럼 뭐요?

Then what for?

‪하, 치, 아니, 무슨 만둣집이 널렸는데

Goodness. There are so many dumpling restaurants.

‪괜히 뭘 섬으로 가요?

Why do we have to go to an island?

‪아유, 괜히 막 섬에서 막 배 끊기고 ‪이런 거 너무 올드한 거 알죠?

I hope you know that things like missing the last ferry is too much of a cliché.

‪진짜, 웃겨, 진짜, 촌스럽게

I hope you know that things like missing the last ferry is too much of a cliché. You're hilarious. How uncool.

‪(용식) ‪동백 씨

Dongbaek, they built a bridge to Gaebu Island a decade ago.

‪개부도에 다리 놓은 지 10년이에요

Dongbaek, they built a bridge to Gaebu Island a decade ago.

‪그래요?

Really?

‪(용식) ‪아이, 동백 씨 ‪그, 이, 개부도가요, 예?

Dongbaek, Gaebu Island

‪뭐, 예전에는 섬이 맞았어요

used to be an island that was hard to get to, like you said.

‪우리 동백 씨가 생각하신 대로

used to be an island that was hard to get to, like you said.

‪근데 ‪[용식의 웃음]

But things have changed since the bridge was built.

‪근데 요즘에는 이 다리 때문인지

But things have changed since the bridge was built.

‪차로도 가고 걸어서도 가요, 요즘에는 ‪[용식의 웃음]

You can drive there now, and some people even walk there.

‪[천둥이 우르릉 친다] ‪[용식의 놀란 신음]

‪[흥미로운 음악]

‪(필구) ‪엄마

Mom, are you close with him? Why did he come all the way here with you?

‪저 아저씨랑 친해?

Mom, are you close with him? Why did he come all the way here with you?

‪왜 같이 와?

Mom, are you close with him? Why did he come all the way here with you?

‪(용식) ‪어, 그, 이 아저씨가 ‪집이 요 동네여 가지고

Oh, I live in this neighborhood too.

‪(필구) ‪이 동네 어디요?

-Where in this neighborhood? -Over there.

‪(용식) ‪어, 저짝

-Where in this neighborhood? -Over there.

‪(필구) ‪저짝 어디요?

Over there? Where?

‪(용식) ‪아유, 야, 우리 필구는 커서 ‪CSI 해도 되겄다, 야, 어?

Pil-gu, you should become a crime scene investigator when you grow up.

‪[용식의 웃음] ‪(필구) ‪아저씨 우리 엄마 좋아해요?

Do you like my mom?

‪어?

What?

‪(필구) ‪우리 엄마 좋아할 거면요

If that's the case, stop coming to our bar.

‪우리 가게 오지 마요

If that's the case, stop coming to our bar.

‪왜?

Why?

‪너는 내가 별로니?

Don't you like me?

‪네, 별로예요

No, I don't.

‪[당황한 신음]

No, I don't.

‪(용식) ‪너 인마, 너, 너 접때는

Hey, you even asked me to help your mom out

‪나한테 너희 엄마 맡기기도 하고 ‪막 그렇게 얘기도 했으면서

Hey, you even asked me to help your mom out the other day, remember?

‪(필구) ‪나는

I hate all guys who like my mom.

‪우리 엄마 좋아하는 ‪아저씨는 다 싫어요

I hate all guys who like my mom.

‪(동백) ‪뭐?

-What? -Mr. No Gyu-tae,

‪(필구) ‪노규태 아저씨

-What? -Mr. No Gyu-tae,

‪준기네 아저씨, 떡집 아저씨

Jun-gi's dad, and the rice cake shop owner.

‪다 우리 엄마 좋다면서 ‪반말하고 이름 부르고

They all talk casually to my mom, saying they like her.

‪그래 놓고 준기네 엄마가 ‪우리 엄마 막 떠밀 땐 보고만 있잖아요

But they didn't even do anything when Jun-gi's mom was pushing her.

‪아저씨들은 그런 게 좋아하는 거잖아요

That's what you guys mean by "liking" someone.

‪[아련한 음악] ‪(동백) ‪아, 필구야, 너 왜 이렇게 자꾸 커?

Pil-gu, why are you growing up so fast?

‪왜 이렇게 ‪눈치가 빤해, 애가, 아휴, 참

He's so quick-witted. Goodness.

‪아, 필구야

Pil-gu.

‪이 아저씨는, 그...

You see, that's not how I feel about your mom.

‪고딴 식으로 너희 엄마를

You see, that's not how I feel about your mom.

‪(용식) ‪그, 저거 하는 게 아니고...

-With me, it's different. -It's all the same.

‪어차피 다 똑같아요

-With me, it's different. -It's all the same.

‪(필구) ‪엄마가 그랬지?

Mom, you told me

‪아빠는 키도 크고 똑똑하고

that Dad is tall and smart.

‪훌륭한 박사님이라고

My dad is a renowned scholar.

‪중국 가서 박사 열 개 한다고

He earned ten doctoral degrees in China.

‪훌륭한 아빠도 엄마를 좋아했지만

Even my dad, who's a wonderful man, liked my mom,

‪어차피 중국 가서 혼자 잘 살아요

but he's doing fine all by himself in China now.

‪나는

I hate all the guys who are interested in my mom.

‪우리 엄마 좋아하는 ‪아저씨들은 다 싫어요

I hate all the guys who are interested in my mom.

‪[술 취한 말투로] ‪너 뭐, 국가 대표 할 거야?

Do you plan to join the national team or what?

‪(종렬) ‪아이, 필라테스에 어떻게

How could you spend five million won on Pilates?

‪돈 5백을 써?

How could you spend five million won on Pilates?

‪하, 엄마랑 같이 끊었다고

My mom and I are going to take the classes together.

‪아니, 아무리 둘이라도 그렇지

Even if it's for two people,

‪어떻게 필라테스에 ‪5백을 긁을 수가 있냐?

spending five million won on Pilates is just crazy.

‪(제시카) ‪[헛웃음 치며] ‪그럼 내가 뭐

Do you expect me to take group classes with a bunch of other people?

‪다른 사람들이랑 같이 ‪단체반이라도 들을까?

Do you expect me to take group classes with a bunch of other people?

‪아, 개인 레슨 받아야 될 거 아니냐고

I have to take private classes.

‪아, 넌 제시카니까?

Because you're Jessica?

‪그렇지, 제시카는 단체반은 못 듣지

Right, Jessica can't take group classes.

‪(화자) ‪자네 취했나?

Are you drunk?

‪(종렬) ‪장모님, 안 주무셨어요?

Are you drunk? Mother, you're still awake.

‪[화자의 못마땅한 신음]

‪(화자) ‪내가 자네한테 이런 말까진 ‪안 하려고 했는데

I wasn't going to say this to you,

‪우리 제시카, 장관 집

but even a minister and a plastic surgeon

‪청담동 성형외과 원장 집에서도 ‪탐냈던 애야

in Cheongdam-dong wanted Jessica to be their daughter-in-law.

‪(종렬) ‪예, 알죠

Yes, I know.

‪청담사거리 지날 때마다 ‪말씀을 해 주시니까요

You bring it up every time we pass Cheongdam Intersection.

‪(화자) ‪그저 집하고 학교밖에 모르던 어린애 ‪톡 채 가서 살면

Before she met you, she was just a young naive girl who did nothing but study.

‪장모 집에 카드 고지서 들고 올 ‪용기는 안 냈어야지

You shouldn't dare to bring your credit card statement here,

‪그게 염치지

if you have any shame.

‪하, 어머니, 그게 아니고요

Mother, please hear me out.

‪어떤 애들은 48만 원이 없어서 ‪칭다오를 못 가요

There are people who can't go to Qingdao because they don't have 480,000 won.

‪(제시카) ‪뭔 칭다오?

-What? Qingdao? -He probably had beer.

‪(화자) ‪맥주 마셨나 보지

-What? Qingdao? -He probably had beer.

‪자네 취했으면 집에 가서 잠이나 자

Just go home and sleep if you're drunk.

‪강종렬이는 마누라 필라테스에

Apparently, Kang Jong-ryeol spends five million won

‪돈 5백을 긁는데요

on his wife's Pilates classes,

‪[아련한 음악] ‪어떤 애는

while someone

‪[한숨]

while someone

‪48만 원이 없어서

can't go to Qingdao

‪칭다오를 못 가니까 ‪[헛웃음]

because he doesn't have 480,000 won.

‪제가

It's...

‪[쓴웃음]

‪제가 아주

It's really...

‪미쳐 버리겠는 거라고요

driving me nuts.

‪예

Yes.

‪[내비게이션에서 음성이 흘러나온다]

After 300 meters, turn left.

‪[규태가 휘파람을 분다]

After 300 meters, turn left.

‪(향미) ‪오빠, 학교 때 운동했어?

Were you an athlete back in school?

‪(규태) ‪야

Hey.

‪나 공부했어

All I did was study.

‪공고에서도 입시반이었거든?

I was in the regular college track class.

‪그러니까

Exactly. I assumed you were a bookworm back in school because you have

‪난 오빠가 막 ‪어려운 말도 잘 쓰고 그러니까

Exactly. I assumed you were a bookworm back in school because you have

‪(향미) ‪당연히 공부했을 줄 알았거든?

such an impressive vocabulary,

‪근데 어떻게 초보가 금방 웨이크를 타?

but how could you master wakeboarding so quickly?

‪음, 오빤 진짜 ‪보통 사람이 아닌 거 같아

You're really amazing.

‪[웃으며] ‪아이참

‪오빠도 그냥 보통 사람이야, 어?

I'm just an ordinary man.

‪(향미) ‪씁, 까놓고 말해서 난 오빠가

I thought you were going to split the payment for that

‪저것도 할부로 살 줄 알았거든?

I thought you were going to split the payment for that into monthly installments,

‪근데 '일시불' 딱 이래 버리는데

but you paid the full amount at once.

‪난 오빠 무슨 정몽주 회장인 줄?

I thought you were Chairman Jeong Mong-ju.

‪[피식 웃는다]

I thought you were Chairman Jeong Mong-ju.

‪향미야

Hyang-mi.

‪(규태) ‪그, 정몽주는 고려 시대 위인이고, 응?

Jeong Mong-ju is a scholar from the Goryeo period.

‪오빠 군수 나오면 ‪비밀 투표래도 오빠 뽑으려고

If you run for governor, I'll definitely vote for you.

‪나를?

You'll vote for me?

‪아, 왜 꼭 나를?

Why me?

‪그...

Well...

‪네가 나를, 그...

-Does that mean you... -Yes.

‪(향미) ‪응, 존경, 존경하니까

-Does that mean you... -Yes. I respect you.

‪야

Hey.

‪앞으로 너, 어, 오빠를 ‪멘토다 생각하고

Think of me as your mentor from now on. I hope you can be comfortable around me. Don't be intimidated.

‪그냥 편하게 대해, 어? ‪어려워하지 말고

I hope you can be comfortable around me. Don't be intimidated.

‪(향미) ‪지금도 안 어려운데?

I'm not intimidated by you.

‪응, 우리 사이에 뭘 어려워?

Come on. We're close enough.

‪우리 사이?

We are?

‪(용식) ‪야, 필구야

Pil-gu.

‪[용식의 멋쩍은 웃음]

‪딴 사람은 몰라도

I don't know about anyone else,

‪네가 싫다면 나도 안 할게

but I won't do anything you don't like.

‪(필구) ‪우리 가게도 오지 말고요

Stop coming to our bar.

‪오락실에서도 알은척하지 마요

And don't say hi to me at the arcade.

‪(용식) ‪씁, 나도 너만 할 때

I remember going nuts trying so hard to protect my mom when I was your age.

‪우리 엄마 지킨다고 ‪골이 터지는 줄 알았거든?

I remember going nuts trying so hard to protect my mom when I was your age.

‪너 그, 이, 쪼끄만한 게 맨날 그

I know how hard

‪너희 엄마 지킨다고 ‪얼마나 고생하는지 아는데

you're trying to protect your mom,

‪내가 왜 네 그 콩알만 한 가슴팍에다가 ‪불을 지피겠냐?

so why would I deliberately worry and upset you?

‪점수 따려고 거짓말 치지 마요

Don't lie just to look good.

‪백두 할머니는 ‪지켜 줄 필요가 없는데 왜 지켜요?

Why try to protect Ms. Kwak? She doesn't need protection.

‪[웃음] ‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪(용식) ‪아니, 그건 그렇고

Well, anyway...

‪아무튼 간에 ‪내가 너한테 하고 싶은 말은

What I want to say is,

‪아, 기냥 푹 자라고

just get a good night's sleep.

‪이, 너는 기냥 죽어라 먹고 ‪죽어라 놀고

You're at the age where you should be eating, playing, and sleeping

‪죽어라 잘 나이니께

as much as you want to,

‪기냥 푹 자

so just sleep well.

‪씁, 이 아저씨는 너의 그 황금 같은

I'll never ruin the fabulous life of an eight-year-old boy.

‪이 8세 인생에 고춧가루 안 되려니까

I'll never ruin the fabulous life of an eight-year-old boy.

‪내가 싫으면 다 꽝이에요

You're out if I don't like you.

‪어, 다 꽝

Yes, fully understood.

‪난 기냥

I'll just...

‪(용식) ‪내 식대로 너한테 점수를 따 볼게

try to look good in my own way.

‪만두는 가져와

Bring the dumplings.

‪[용식의 웃음]

‪(용식) ‪아이, 참 필구가...

-I have to say, Pil-gu is-- -I'll take the dumplings.

‪만두는 가져갈게요

-I have to say, Pil-gu is-- -I'll take the dumplings.

‪(용식) ‪아, 예

Sure.

‪[용식과 동백의 멋쩍은 웃음]

‪예

-Bye. -Bye.

‪[용식의 멋쩍은 웃음]

‪[잠금장치가 철커덕거린다]

‪[옅은 웃음] ‪(동백) ‪필구야

‪(규태) ‪음...

‪아, 향미, 어, 송어 좋아해?

Hyang-mi, do you like trout?

‪[흥미진진한 음악] ‪[종렬의 힘겨운 숨소리]

‪[한숨]

‪엄마나 자식이나 진짜...

Both the mom and the son...

‪더럽게 신경 쓰이게 하네

They really bug me.

‪[풀벌레 울음]

‪[피식 웃는다]

‪아들이나 엄마나

Both the mom and the son are so adorable.

‪더럽게 귀엽네

Both the mom and the son are so adorable.

‪[휴대전화 알람음이 들린다]

‪[의미심장한 음악]

‪[무거운 효과음]

‪[용식의 의아한 숨소리]

‪여기 뭐 볼 게 있다고 여기 서 있었대?

There's nothing here. What was he doing?

‪거기 송어는 진짜 ‪내 사람들만 아는 데거든?

Only my closest friends know about that trout place.

‪그, 아무한테나 소개를 안 해 준다고

I don't just take anyone to that restaurant.

‪(향미) ‪그러니까는 이제 나는 오빠 사람이네?

In other words, I'm one of your closest friends now.

‪(규태) ‪거기 진짜 ‪아는 사람만 아는 데인데, 어?

Only a select few people know about that restaurant.

‪너도 언제 시간 한번 되면 ‪네 친구들하고...

When you have some time, let's take your friends and--

‪- (향미) 그럼 오빠 ‪- (규태) 어?

-Gyu-tae. -Yes?

‪이제 오빠 군수 되면 ‪나는 옹산 영부인이야?

Will I become the First Lady of Ongsan when you get elected?

‪뭐?

What?

‪[익살스러운 음악] ‪우리 이제 사귀는 거잖아

We're seeing each other, aren't we?

‪어?

-What? -Can't you hear me?

‪안 들려?

-What? -Can't you hear me?

‪우리 오늘부터 1일이잖아

This is our first day as a couple.

‪(향미) ‪오늘부터 1일

We're dating as of today,

‪그럼 나는 옹산 넘버원 레이디

which means I'll be the First Lady of Ongsan.

‪[어색한 웃음]

‪[어색한 웃음]

‪아이고, 우리 향미가 은근히 ‪재치가 있다니까?

My goodness. Hyang-mi, you have a great sense of humor.

‪[웃으며] ‪참...

‪웃기려고 한 소리 아닌데?

I wasn't trying to be funny.

‪오빤 사귀지도 않는 여자랑 ‪단둘이 양평 가?

Do you take girls to Yangpyeong when you're not even dating?

‪(향미) ‪양평을?

All the way to Yangpyeong?

‪[침을 꿀꺽 삼킨다]

‪[자동차 알림음]

‪아유, 씨, 왜 이것까지 진상인데?

Damn it. What's wrong with this now?

‪아이씨

‪[격정적인 음악]

‪(자영 방백) ‪오늘은

As usual,

‪오늘의 태양이 기어코 떠올랐고

the sun rose.

‪[시계가 째깍거린다]

‪놈은 외박했다

That bastard didn't come home last night.

‪나는 어제의 홍자영일 수 없었다

And I can no longer be the Hong Ja-yeong I was yesterday.

‪[후루룩 소리가 난다]

‪[규태의 한숨]

‪아, 그...

Well...

‪그, 앞으로도 존경하는 ‪오빠 동생 사이로 종종 가다가 이렇게

Let's hang out from time to time as friends who respect each other.

‪(규태) ‪어, 조우를 하고

as friends who respect each other.

‪그... ‪[규태의 헛기침]

And...

‪오늘의 스키는 ‪그, 오늘의 스키로 딱 그, 응? 응

About us going water skiing together today, let's just leave it at that.

‪스키는 탔지만 바람은 아니다?

So we water-skied together, but it's not an affair.

‪(향미) ‪양평은 갔지만 1일은 아니다?

We went to Yangpyeong together, but we're not dating.

‪오빠

Gyu-tae, crooks can't be elected as governor.

‪양아치는 군수 못 해

Gyu-tae, crooks can't be elected as governor.

‪아이, 넌 왜 그렇게 ‪매사가 진격적이고, 인마

Why are you always so aggressive? This is too sudden.

‪응?

Why are you always so aggressive? This is too sudden.

‪(규태) ‪급박스럽게 ‪뭐, 네가 진격의 향미야? 씨...

Why are you always so aggressive? This is too sudden. Shall I call you Ms. Aggressive?

‪어쨌든 하룻밤을 ‪꼴딱 같이 있던 사이에 뭐가 급박해?

We spent the whole night together. Why are you saying it's sudden?

‪(규태) ‪아, 그냥 차 퍼진 거 가지고

That's because the car broke down. Why are you making it sound weird?

‪왜 이렇게 ‪야리꾸리하게 얘기를 해, 어?

That's because the car broke down. Why are you making it sound weird?

‪수상 스키는 ‪스포츠야, 스포츠, 그냥, 어?

As for water skiing, it's a sport. It's just a fitness-improving sport.

‪건전한 스포츠

It's just a fitness-improving sport.

‪그럼 건전하게 마누라랑 오지 ‪왜 나랑 왔어?

Then you should've brought your wife. Why bring me instead?

‪사귀니까 왔지

It's because we're dating.

‪[익살스러운 음악] ‪[멋쩍은 한숨]

‪아이, 왜...

Why are you rushing to conclusions?

‪이렇게, 급하게 뭘 이렇게 ‪자꾸 도모를 하려 그래?

Why are you rushing to conclusions?

‪야, 이, 인마 ‪너도 알다시피 난, 새끼야

As you know, I'm...

‪(향미) ‪뭐, 가정 있는 남자니까? 그게 뭐?

What? You're married? What about it?

‪아, 그게 뭐라니?

What do you mean?

‪(향미) ‪왜? 똥물에 튀겨 죽일 ‪바람피운 연놈들 될까 봐?

Why? Are you worried that people will bash us for having an affair?

‪조강지처 버린 천벌 받을 놈 될까 봐?

That people will call you an asshole for cheating on your wife?

‪근데 오빠

You know what, though? This world isn't always such a just place.

‪세상이 그렇게 따박따박 ‪정의롭지가 않더라고

You know what, though? This world isn't always such a just place.

‪[향미가 우유를 호로록 마신다]

‪(규태 방백) ‪지뢰를 밟은 건가?

Did I step on a landmine?

‪[성난 한숨]

‪(찬숙) ‪아이, 우리가 알았어도 ‪어떻게 일러바쳐유?

Even if we had known, we couldn't have told you,

‪[재영의 호응하는 신음] ‪우리 회장님 ‪억장 무너질 거 뻔히 아는데

fully knowing how upset you'd be. Yong-sik has been practically living at Camellia

‪(재영) ‪아이, 용식이가 아주 그냥 오자마자

Yong-sik has been practically living at Camellia since moving back.

‪까멜리아에 코를 빠뜨리고 살더라고

since moving back. Maybe Dongbaek gave him some peanuts on the house.

‪- (찬숙) 동백이가 ‪- (재영) 응

Maybe Dongbaek gave him some peanuts on the house.

‪(찬숙) ‪용식이한테 땅콩 서비스를 ‪줬을지도 모르는 일이여

Maybe Dongbaek gave him some peanuts on the house. Yes, totally.

‪- (재영) 그려, 그려, 그려, 그려 ‪- (찬숙) 그러니께 그...

Yes, totally.

‪신났냐? 신들 났어!

Are you ladies having fun? Do you find this entertaining?

‪[덕순이 혀를 쯧 찬다]

Gosh, don't get me wrong. I just meant that

‪(찬숙) ‪아유, 내 말은 그 말이 아니고

Gosh, don't get me wrong. I just meant that -you shouldn't be lying down like this. -That's right.

‪우리 회장님이 지금 이렇게 ‪둔눠 계실 때가 아니다 이 말이쥬

-you shouldn't be lying down like this. -That's right.

‪- (재영) 암만, 응 ‪- (찬숙) 둘이 덜컥

You need to take action

‪사고라도 치기 전에 ‪회장님이 먼저 액션을 취해야 돼유! ‪[재영의 호응하는 신음]

You need to take action before they do something that can't be undone.

‪(재영) ‪그류, 그류, 그류

before they do something that can't be undone.

‪아주 엄마 죽겄다 하고 나자빠지셔유

Tell him that it's going to be the death of you.

‪하이고, 치사햐!

Goodness, that's so petty.

‪쥐어패면 쥐어팼지 ‪내가 그 짓을 왜 햐?

I'd rather beat him up. Why would I do such a thing?

‪(찬숙) ‪패면 안 돼유!

You can't be like that!

‪아주 '동백이냐, 엄마냐', 어?

You should demand, "Is it Dongbaek or me?

‪'양단간에 택일을 해라' ‪이렇게 몰아붙여야 돼유 ‪[재영의 호응하는 신음]

-You must choose one." -Yes, you should.

‪둘이 저거 하고 나면 그때는 ‪회장님은 백전백패예유!

You definitely can't win after they do it.

‪저거는 뭘 저거 혀?

"Do it"? Just leave already!

‪아이, 너 가!

"Do it"? Just leave already!

‪(용식) ‪씁, 하, 이거를, 그

If we can find evidence like saliva or fingerprints...

‪타액이라든가, 이, 지문이라든가

If we can find evidence like saliva or fingerprints...

‪이, 이런 것들을 이렇게 ‪추, 추출을 좀 해서...

Why don't we see if we can lift such evidence from...

‪마이애미 CSI를 보면요

-In CSI: Miami-- -Are we in Miami?

‪여기가 마이애미여?

-In CSI: Miami-- -Are we in Miami?

‪마이애미가 좋으믄 ‪마이애미로 전출을 가, 인마

Why don't you transfer to Miami if you like that place that much?

‪아니, 그러면 이, 과학 수사대에다 ‪이렇게 정식으로 이렇게 좀

Why can't you ask them for cooperation?

‪좀 협조 요청을 좀, 좀, 좀 넣어 봐요!

Why can't you ask them for cooperation? What do I tell them when I'm handing this over to them?

‪아, 이걸 뭐라고 하믄서 갖다줘, 어?

What do I tell them when I'm handing this over to them?

‪(변 소장) ‪뭐 사건 났어? 이거, 이거, 뭐 이거

Is this for a specific case? Is this from a crime scene?

‪이게 현장 증거여?

Is this for a specific case? Is this from a crime scene?

‪아니, 이

You see, I found this.

‪(용식) ‪제가 줍기는 주웠는데, 이

You see, I found this.

‪암만해도 이게 좀 궁금해 갖고

But it's piquing my curiosity.

‪아, 과학 수사대가 ‪네 호기심 해결사여, 뭐여!

Does forensics exist to satisfy your curiosity?

‪아니, 그, 어떤 놈이 식당이고 뭐고 ‪개뿔도 없는 골목에서

There's nothing in that alley, not a single restaurant.

‪아니, 이거를, 이거를 ‪이거를 까 처먹으면서

But I saw some prick drinking this and standing there for quite some time.

‪한참을 서 있더라니까요, 이거를, 응?

But I saw some prick drinking this and standing there for quite some time.

‪(용식) ‪이 땅바닥에 이 발자국이 탁 기냥

I also saw his footprints all over the ground...

‪싹 기냥...

I also saw his footprints all over the ground...

‪너 쓸데없이 ‪빈 병이나 줍고 댕기지 말고...

Stop picking up empty bottles, and just--

‪아니, 아니! 그, 나 영심이네 안 가요

No way! I'm not going to Yeong-sim's place.

‪(용식) ‪뭐예요?

What is it?

‪(변 소장) ‪이거나 봐

Go through these. They're case files on Joker.

‪까불이 사건 파일이여

Go through these. They're case files on Joker.

‪뭐여?

What?

‪이제야 공유를 좀 해 주는 거예요?

You're sharing these with me now?

‪[규태의 거친 숨소리]

‪[규태가 숨을 카 내뱉는다]

‪- (자영) 맛나? ‪- 아이씨!

Is it good?

‪[어두운 음악] ‪[규태의 당황한 신음]

‪아, 깜짝이야

Gosh, you scared me.

‪[어색한 신음]

‪아, 당신 출근 안 했어?

You didn't go to work?

‪우리 엄마가 해다 놓은 ‪대구머리찜이 맛나냐고

Are you enjoying the cod head stew that my mom made?

‪(규태) ‪응?

‪[규태의 만족스러운 신음]

Yes.

‪아, 장모님은 ‪[어색한 웃음]

Is she a cod head stew master or what?

‪대구머리찜, 진짜 뭐 ‪달인이야, 뭐야, 응?

Is she a cod head stew master or what?

‪[규태의 만족스러운 신음] ‪(자영) ‪나는 주 3회 오는 너희 엄마한테

Even when your mother comes by three times a week, I make five side dishes and soup for her every time.

‪매번 5첩 1국은 해 드리는데

I make five side dishes and soup for her every time.

‪너는 연중 세 번도 안 될 장모 오는 날

My mom visits us less than three times a year,

‪하필 상갓집엘 갔다, 그렇지?

and you had to go to a funeral on one of those days?

‪[쿨럭거린다]

‪그런데도 우리 엄마는

Even so, my mom brought cod head stew, which you love,

‪그놈의 노 서방 좋아하는 대구머리찜에 ‪[심장 박동 효과음]

Even so, my mom brought cod head stew, which you love,

‪갓김치를 이고 지고 온 시점에

as well as mustard green kimchi.

‪하필 그때 친구 와이프가 죽은 거야

And your friend's wife just happened to die on that day, right?

‪그렇지?

And your friend's wife just happened to die on that day, right?

‪[어색한 신음]

‪간암이라는 게 그렇게 무섭다니까?

You see, liver cancer is scary.

‪대장암 ‪[뎅 울리는 효과음]

Colon cancer. You said she died from colon cancer.

‪- (자영) 대장암이랬어 ‪- (규태) 그러니까, 대장암

Colon cancer. You said she died from colon cancer. Right, colon cancer.

‪(규태) ‪그래 갖고 어젯밤에 갑자기, 그

That's why his wife suddenly...

‪저, 그, 걔 와이프가...

That's why his wife suddenly... -Well... My friend's... -Seok-geun.

‪- 석근이 ‪- (규태) 어, 석근이 와이프가

-Well... My friend's... -Seok-geun. Yes. That's why Seok-geun's wife died on the spot.

‪즉사를 한 거야

Yes. That's why Seok-geun's wife died on the spot.

‪[비웃음]

He's such a blockhead, and I used to find it charming.

‪(자영 방백) ‪한때는 이 백치미 때문에 ‪이 남자를 좋아했었다

He's such a blockhead, and I used to find it charming.

‪- (은실) 어유, 안 와? ‪- (규태) 어유, 진짜

COLLEGE PREP ACADEMY, 2001 -Come here. -Jeez, seriously.

‪- (은실) 안 와, 이리? ‪- (규태) 아유, 진짜

-Come here. -Jeez, seriously.

‪- (은실) 이씨 ‪- (규태) 아유, 진짜 내가 농, 아유

Gosh, I mean it. It was those agricultural high school kids.

‪(규태) ‪진짜, 내가 진짜

Gosh, I mean it. It was those agricultural high school kids.

‪아이, 진짜 학원비 내려 그랬는데 ‪농고 애들한테 다 뺏겼다니까?

I was going to pay the class fees, but those punks took all the money.

‪(은실) ‪네가 뺏었잖아

-I'm sure it's the other way around. -How can I take their money?

‪- (규태) 내가, 내가 어떻게 뺏어? ‪- (은실) 네, 네가

-I'm sure it's the other way around. -How can I take their money? How can I do such a thing?

‪내가 어떻게 뺏어, 내가? ‪[은실의 성난 신음]

How can I do such a thing? They're all gangsters. How can I take their money?

‪다 거기 조, 조폭 형들인데 ‪내가 어떻게 뺏어?

They're all gangsters. How can I take their money?

‪방금 농고 애들이라며, 농고!

You just said they were high school kids!

‪(은실) ‪야, 이 새끼야!

You moron. You can't even dupe anyone because you're so dumb.

‪어유, 삥땅도 머리가 돼야 치지 ‪[규태의 못마땅한 신음]

You moron. You can't even dupe anyone because you're so dumb.

‪이런, 어휴, 이런... ‪[자영의 한숨]

You moron. You can't even dupe anyone because you're so dumb. You should've just bought me the Motorola phone I asked for.

‪(규태) ‪아, 그러니까 엄마가 순순히 ‪모도로라를 사 줬어야지!

You should've just bought me the Motorola phone I asked for.

‪(은실) ‪어유, 내가 억장이 무너져

Gosh, you're driving me up the wall.

‪억장이, 억장이, 억장이 ‪[규태가 씩씩거린다]

Gosh, you're driving me up the wall.

‪- (규태) 아, 애들이 쳐다보잖아 ‪- (은실) 어유, 진짜

Everyone is looking at us. -You little... -Unlike me, who never reveals anything,

‪(자영 방백) ‪뭐든 드러내지 않는 나와 달리

-You little... -Unlike me, who never reveals anything,

‪여지없이 속을 들키고 마는 ‪노규태가 청량했다

Gyu-tae is so easy to read. And I found that refreshing.

‪(규태) ‪아유 ‪[쿨럭거린다]

-But the thing is... -It was nice to see everyone.

‪(자영 방백) ‪그런데 그런 그는

-But the thing is... -It was nice to see everyone.

‪그래서 못 보던 친구들 ‪많이 봐 갖고 좋았지

-But the thing is... -It was nice to see everyone.

‪(규태) ‪그때 학원 같이 다닌 친구들 있잖아

Those guys we went to the academy with. -He can't even hide an affair. -It's all useless, though.

‪(자영 방백) ‪바람도 숨기질 못한다

-He can't even hide an affair. -It's all useless, though.

‪(규태) ‪아휴, 그럼 뭐 하냐, 이렇게 갑자기 ‪사람이 가니깐 허망하더라고, 응?

-He can't even hide an affair. -It's all useless, though. Her sudden death made me feel that life is so futile.

‪그, '생로병사의 비밀' 같은 거를

We should watch shows like Mysteries of the Human Body often.

‪우리가 수시로 봐 줘야 된다니까?

We should watch shows like Mysteries of the Human Body often.

‪근데 넌 오밤중에 상갓집 가면서

You went to the funeral at night.

‪선크림을 칠갑을 하고 가니?

Why did you put on so much sunscreen?

‪(규태) ‪어?

-What? -What did you do with your sunglasses on?

‪선글라스 끼고 뭐 했니?

-What? -What did you do with your sunglasses on?

‪- (규태) 어? ‪- 문상을 선글라스 끼고 했니?

-What? -Did you wear sunglasses to the funeral?

‪[의미심장한 음악] ‪[연신 쿨럭거린다]

‪(자영) ‪원래 성경에도

Even the Bible says

‪훔친 물이 더 달고

stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret tastes better.

‪몰래 먹는 빵이 더 맛있대 ‪[물을 조르르 따른다]

stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret tastes better.

‪근데 고 맛에 빠졌다간

But if you get addicted to that taste,

‪[강조되는 효과음]

‪[규태가 쿨럭거린다] ‪지옥 불구덩이에서 ‪네가 대구머리찜이 될 수도 있어

you may turn into cod head stew yourself in the fiery pits of hell.

‪[연신 쿨럭거린다]

‪[의미심장한 음악]

FOOTPRINT SIZE 250 POSSIBILITY OF AN ACCOMPLICE

‪"공범 가능성 있음"

FOOTPRINT SIZE 250 POSSIBILITY OF AN ACCOMPLICE

‪뭐여, 이건?

What is this? I'm getting a bad feeling.

‪찜찜하게

What is this? I'm getting a bad feeling.

‪(동백) ‪아이, 누가 여기다 이걸 자꾸 버려?

Who keeps throwing this away here?

‪나 이거 진짜 싫어하는데, 씨, 쯧

I really hate this.

‪누구야, 이씨

Who's doing this?

‪- (향미) 언니 ‪- (동백) 응?

-Dongbaek. -Yes?

‪(향미) ‪난 아주 언니랑 황 순경이 ‪옹산 브란젤리나인 줄?

You and Officer Hwang are like Brangelina of Ongsan.

‪동네 아주 난리 났어요

You're the talk of the town now.

‪(동백) ‪괜히 회장님 보기만 민망하게 됐어

I don't even know how I can face Ms. Kwak now.

‪뭘 괜히야?

Come on. You're interested in him, too.

‪언니도 쪼끔 넘어갔으면서?

Come on. You're interested in him, too.

‪내가 넘어가긴 ‪누가 넘어갔다 그래? 참...

Hey, what are you talking about?

‪(향미) ‪시계는 왜 자꾸 봐요?

Why do you keep looking at your watch?

‪[장난스러운 신음] ‪점심인데 용식이 안 오니까 쫄려서?

Are you worried because Yong-sik isn't here yet?

‪[향미의 장난스러운 웃음]

‪너 뭐 신나는 일 있어? 어?

Are you excited about something?

‪(동백) ‪너 얼마나 찾았어? 봐 봐 ‪꽁초 얼마나 버렸어?

Let me see. How many cigarette butts did you throw away?

‪- (동백) 씨, 일은 안 하고 ‪- 아유, 걱정을 마요

Don't you worry. Who listens to their moms these days?

‪요즘 세상에 누가 엄마 말을 듣는다고

Don't you worry. Who listens to their moms these days?

‪부모 반대로 헤어지는 건 ‪아침 드라마에서도 안 먹힌다고요

Couples breaking up because of their parents isn't realistic even in soap operas.

‪왜? 나는 헤어지겠던데

Why? I'd break up.

‪그거 진짜로 당하면 ‪엄청 더럽고 치사하더라?

Only when it happens to you can you realize how nasty and disgusting it is.

‪필구 아빠?

Pil-gu's dad? Is that why you two broke up?

‪(향미) ‪거기랑 그래서 빠빠이 한 거예요?

Pil-gu's dad? Is that why you two broke up?

‪너 왜 이렇게 내 아들 아빠 궁금해해?

Why are you so curious about Pil-gu's dad?

‪언니, 내가 항상 말하죠?

Dongbaek, I say this to you all the time.

‪비밀은 나 같은 애한테 까놓는 거라고

I'm the perfect person to share your secrets with.

‪(향미) ‪내가 생각이 있어, 기억력이 좋아?

I don't think, and my memory sucks.

‪그냥 나한테 속이나 풀어요

Just vent it all out on me.

‪(동백) ‪나 풀고 자시고 할 것도 없어

There's nothing to vent about.

‪[동백이 피식 웃는다]

‪그냥 그러려니 하면 되는 거지, 뭐

I'm just going to think that shit happens.

‪[향미의 미심쩍은 숨소리]

‪아, 세상에 굿바이가 어디 있냐고

There's no such thing as a good breakup.

‪(향미) ‪더럽게 헤어져야 진짜 헤어지는 거지

All breakups are nasty. That was a nasty breakup indeed.

‪나도 더럽게 헤어졌어

That was a nasty breakup indeed.

‪진짜? 동백이가?

Really? You?

‪너무 많이 좋아했나?

Did I love him too much?

‪걔한테는 '그러려니'가 잘 안되더라

I couldn't really be understanding and forgiving with him,

‪일생을 그렇게 살았는데도

unlike how I've always been.

‪[아련한 음악]

‪[아이들이 저마다 말한다]

I've never felt welcomed anywhere since I was very little,

‪(동백) ‪어차피 아기 때부터 ‪어딜 가든 환영받질 못하니까

I've never felt welcomed anywhere since I was very little, so I got used to just accepting it and being understanding.

‪그러려니 그냥 ‪하고 마는 게 편하더라고

so I got used to just accepting it and being understanding. Hey, let's play together.

‪(아이1) ‪야, 너희들 이거 안 넣냐?

Hey, let's play together.

‪(아이2) ‪똥개

Hey, let's play together.

‪(교사) ‪너는 우유 급식비 안 내도 돼

You don't have to pay for the milk program.

‪(동백) ‪친구들이나 친구 엄마들이

My classmates and their parents didn't like me because I was an orphan.

‪고아 친구를 별로 안 좋아하는 거야

My classmates and their parents didn't like me because I was an orphan. -Mom! -Mom!

‪(아이들) ‪엄마!

-Mom! -Mom! They avoided the gloomy kid that I was as if I had a contagious disease.

‪(동백) ‪어린애 그늘이 무슨 ‪전염병이나 되는 줄 아는 건지

They avoided the gloomy kid that I was as if I had a contagious disease.

‪(여자1) ‪아름아!

A-reum! I'll give you a ride.

‪아줌마네 차 타고 가

A-reum! I'll give you a ride.

‪- (여자1) 어 ‪- (아이3) 빨리 와

-Come on. -Hurry!

‪(동백) ‪'딱하다, 너'

They all pitied me, saying "You poor thing,"

‪너 참 딱하다고는 하면서

They all pitied me, saying "You poor thing,"

‪자기네 차 문은 안 열어 주더라고

but no one let me into their cars.

‪[매미 울음]

‪(동백) ‪그러다 스물둘에 걔를 만났는데

Then I met him when I was 22.

‪막 온 우주가 그놈인 거야

And he became my whole universe. Come on. Where are you going?

‪(종렬) ‪아이, 가긴 어딜 가, 진짜 자꾸!

Come on. Where are you going?

‪- (종렬) 어? ‪- (동백) 아유, 됐어!

Come on. Where are you going? -Let go. -Let me explain!

‪(종렬) ‪아, 내 말 좀 들어 봐, 정말!

-Let go. -Let me explain! I guess you don't love me anymore.

‪(동백) ‪네가 사랑이 식어서 그랬나 보지!

I guess you don't love me anymore.

‪그럼 그냥 헤어지든가

Let's just break up, then. I was consumed by the kind of love that you can only experience when you're 22.

‪(동백) ‪딱 스물둘에만 할 수 있는 연애질을 ‪진짜 죽어라 했지

I was consumed by the kind of love that you can only experience when you're 22.

‪아유, 진짜 왜 그래? 내가...

I was consumed by the kind of love that you can only experience when you're 22. Why are you being like this?

‪[떨리는 숨소리]

The game suddenly started going so well. That's what happened.

‪갑자기 게임이 너무 잘돼서 그랬어

The game suddenly started going so well. That's what happened.

‪야, 너 울면 어떡해?

Hey, why are you crying?

‪[울먹이며] ‪내가

I'll...

‪다시는 게임방 가자고 안 할게

I'll never suggest going to an internet cafe again.

‪내가 진짜

I promise you

‪(종렬) ‪다시는

I promise you

‪너 앉혀 놓고

that I'll never play

‪스타 안 할게 ‪[동백이 울먹인다]

StarCraft again when I'm with you.

‪그런 얘기 하지 말고 ‪[동백이 흐느낀다]

So don't say things like that. I can't live without you.

‪나 진짜 너 없으면 ‪어떻게 살라고, 나보고!

So don't say things like that. I can't live without you.

‪야! ‪[울먹인다]

Hey, do you think I can live without you?

‪나는 뭐, 사냐?

Hey, do you think I can live without you?

‪[동백과 종렬이 흐느낀다]

Gosh...

‪(종렬) ‪울지 마 ‪[동백이 계속 흐느낀다]

Don't cry. I couldn't see anything else but him,

‪(동백) ‪걔 말고는 아무것도 안 보여서

I couldn't see anything else but him, so I forgot about the fact that he, too, had a mother,

‪걔한테도 누구한테나 있는 ‪엄마가 있다는 걸 내가 깜빡한 거야

so I forgot about the fact that he, too, had a mother, just like everyone else did. 2010, DONGBAEK AT THE AGE OF 25

‪[부드러운 음악이 흘러나온다]

2010, DONGBAEK AT THE AGE OF 25

‪아유, 씨

‪(종렬 모) ‪아유, 몰라, 몰라

Gosh, I've had enough of thinking.

‪난 뭐, 너한테 줄 봉투도 없고

I have no money to give you.

‪응, 뭘 그렇다고 어떻게 교양 있게 ‪떠들어야 되는지도 모르겠고

And I can't even talk elegantly.

‪난 그냥...

I just...

‪네가 너무 싫어

hate you so much.

‪진짜, 너무

I really mean it. I hate you with every cell in my body.

‪너무너무, 너무!

I really mean it. I hate you with every cell in my body.

‪[떨리는 숨을 내뱉으며] ‪이렇게 싫은데 어떻게 보고 사니?

How can I put up with you when I hate you this much?

‪[옅은 쓴웃음]

‪아, 웃는 거야, 우는 거야?

Are you smiling or crying?

‪뭔 애가 이렇게 울상이야?

Why do you have such a sad face?

‪아, 왜 하필 종렬이한테 붙냐고

Why did it have to be Jong-ryeol? Why?

‪왜 하필!

Why did it have to be Jong-ryeol? Why?

‪나는

To me,

‪네가 진짜...

you're like...

‪[종렬의 한숨]

What did she say?

‪(종렬) ‪아, 우리 엄마가 뭐라는데, 어?

What did she say?

‪너 고아라서 싫대? 어? 욕하디?

Is it because you're an orphan? Did she swear at you? Did she hit you?

‪막 때렸어?

Is it because you're an orphan? Did she swear at you? Did she hit you?

‪미움받는 건 힘든 일이야

It's really heartbreaking to be hated, especially by your mom.

‪그것도 너희 엄마한테 미움받는 일

It's really heartbreaking to be hated, especially by your mom.

‪(종렬) ‪아, 진짜, 야 ‪내가 우리 엄마 이긴다니까!

Hey, come on. I can totally win against her.

‪좋아하는 사람 엄마한테 미움받는 건

It's tough to be hated by the mom of someone you like.

‪그러려니가 안 되네

I can't just accept it coolly.

‪내가 엄마가 없고 싶어서 ‪없는 것도 아닌데, 씨...

It's not like I don't have a mom because I didn't want one.

‪(종렬) ‪아, 그러니까 대체 ‪우리 엄마가 뭐라고 했냐고

Exactly. So tell me what she said. Will you just tell me?

‪말을 좀 해 보라니까, 말을?

Exactly. So tell me what she said. Will you just tell me?

‪(종렬 모) ‪나는

To me,

‪네가 진짜

you're like...

‪꼭

You know,

‪진짜 무슨

like

‪병균덩이

a lump of germs.

‪병균덩이

A lump of germs.

‪병균덩이 같대

I'm like a lump of germs to her.

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪이상하게 너희 엄마 만나는데

It's weird how I kept thinking of my mom when I was with your mom.

‪우리 엄마 생각이 자꾸 나더라

how I kept thinking of my mom when I was with your mom.

‪나도 엄마가 있었으면 ‪내 백 해 줬을까?

If I had a mom, would she have had my back?

‪(향미) ‪그래서?

So what? You left him after his mom told you off?

‪걔 엄마한테 한 방 먹고 ‪나가떨어져 준 거라고?

So what? You left him after his mom told you off?

‪[착잡한 한숨]

‪(동백) ‪아니

No.

‪결국엔 당사자가 ‪나서 줘야 되는 거더라

In the end, the guy has to step up.

‪(향미) ‪남자가 바람이라도 피웠구나

The guy must have had an affair.

‪완전 개새끼네

What a jerk.

‪개새끼랄 것도 없어

You don't have to call him a jerk.

‪그냥

I don't even blame him or anything.

‪원망이고 자시고도 안 해

I don't even blame him or anything.

‪나는 우리 필구 ‪남겨 준 것만으로도 그냥

I think we can call it even since he left Pil-gu behind with me.

‪퉁치고도 남는다고 생각해

since he left Pil-gu behind with me.

‪진짜 그게 퉁이 돼요?

Can you really call that even?

‪필구가 그렇게 좋아요?

Do you like Pil-gu that much?

‪너도 하나 낳아 봐

Try having a kid.

‪[동백의 옅은 웃음]

CAMELLIA

‪(향미) ‪언니 엄마나 우리 엄마나 ‪딱 언니만 같았으면요

If your mom or my mom was like you,

‪그럼 동백이나 향미나

then both Dongbaek and Hyang-mi

‪지금 꽁초나 찾고 있진 않았겠다

wouldn't be sitting here looking for cigarette butts.

‪(용식) ‪소장님!

Chief Byeon.

‪[용식이 의자를 탁탁 친다] ‪(변 소장) ‪아, 왜?

What?

‪[용식의 머뭇거리는 숨소리]

‪(용식) ‪이, 저...

Is the conflict between a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law

‪고부 갈등이라는 게, 이, 씁

Is the conflict between a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law

‪이, 조금, 좀, 좀 ‪뻑적지근한 그런 건가?

quite troublesome?

‪뭐, 걷지도 못하는 놈이 ‪뛸 걱정 하고 자빠졌네

Don't get worried about running when you can't even walk.

‪아, 여자도 없는 놈이 ‪그런 걸 왜 물어?

You don't even have a girlfriend. Why do you ask?

‪아이, 기왕이면, 이

Well, I thought it would be better to date someone who's close with my mom.

‪엄마랑 친한 여자가 좋지 않나 해서유

Well, I thought it would be better to date someone who's close with my mom.

‪[변 소장이 숨을 크 내뱉는다]

‪(변 소장) ‪이상적이지

That's idealistic.

‪씁, 이 지구상에 말이여

If there wasn't any conflict between a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law,

‪고부 갈등만 없었어도

If there wasn't any conflict between a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law,

‪남자들 평균 수명이 90은 가지

men's average life expectancy would reach 90 years.

‪둘이 베프라고 하긴 했는디, 쯧

They did say they're best friends.

‪(변 소장) ‪근데

But there is no family without such a conflict.

‪이, 고부 갈등 없는 집은 없어

But there is no family without such a conflict.

‪그런 데는

If there is such a family, they must live in a virtual city, a paradise,

‪가상 도시

If there is such a family, they must live in a virtual city, a paradise,

‪무릉도원?

If there is such a family, they must live in a virtual city, a paradise,

‪저기 저 무 도사, 배추 도사나 ‪지껄일 법한

or maybe somewhere far away

‪전래 동화 같은 곳이라고

that's like a traditional fairy tale.

‪(용식) ‪밥 안 먹어요?

Aren't you going to eat?

‪(변 소장) ‪잉

‪너 걔 때문에 그러는구나, 응, 응?

It's because of her, isn't it?

‪뭐요? 또 누구요?

What? Who?

‪누구긴

Who do you think?

‪(변 소장) ‪너 헬레나 봤지?

You just looked at Helena, didn't you? I have a great hunch.

‪나 촉 좋아, 응?

You just looked at Helena, didn't you? I have a great hunch.

‪[변 소장이 킥킥댄다] ‪[한숨]

‪소장님

Chief Byeon, I like Dongbaek.

‪저 동백 씨 좋아해요

Chief Byeon, I like Dongbaek.

‪[익살스러운 음악]

-What? -I fell for her at first sight.

‪- 뭐? ‪- (용식) 기냥 첫눈에 반해 버렸고요

-What? -I fell for her at first sight.

‪하루에도 열 번씩 찍고 있고요

I've been after her ten times a day.

‪온 동네가 다 알아요

And the entire neighborhood knows.

‪아이, 네 엄마도 이 사태를 아셔?

Does your mom know?

‪[용식의 아파하는 신음]

‪- (용식) 아, 엄마! ‪- (변 소장) 아시는구나, 아셔

-Mom! -She does know.

‪아시니께 엘보를 쓰시지, 응?

That's why she used her elbow.

‪[옅은 한숨]

‪[개가 왈왈 짖는다]

ONGSAN DRY CLEANING

‪[격정적인 음악]

‪(자영 방백) ‪감추고 싶었다

I wanted to hide

‪이 더럽게 자존심 상하는 감정을

this feeling that hurts my pride.

‪(은실) ‪야! 뭐 해?

Hey, what are you doing?

‪나 늦었어, 빨리 가야 돼

I'm late. I have to hurry.

‪(자영 방백) ‪근데 이젠

But at this point,

‪더 고상한 척 못 할 거 같다

I can't continue to act sophisticated.

‪[헛웃음]

‪(은실) ‪생일이라고 며느리가 ‪그렇게 상을 차려 준 거야

Her daughter-in-law made a feast for her birthday.

‪구절판이고 신선로고 ‪그 집 며느리가 다 했대

She made all nine delicacies and the royal hot pot herself. Isn't that amazing?

‪정말 대박 아니니? 응?

Isn't that amazing?

‪- (자영) 어머님 ‪- (은실) 어

-Mother. -Yes?

‪제가 지금 어머님 생신상에 ‪구절판 차려 드릴 기분이 아니거든요?

I'm not in the mood to make nine delicacies for your birthday.

‪(은실) ‪뭐?

-What? -I'll talk to my husband

‪(자영) ‪생신은 제가 아비랑 얘기해서 ‪어디 뷔페라도...

-What? -I'll talk to my husband and find a buffet or--

‪(은실) ‪야

Why do I have to care about how you feel on my birthday?

‪내가 왜 내 생일까지 ‪네 기분을 살펴야 되니?

Why do I have to care about how you feel on my birthday?

‪하긴

Of course.

‪시어미 생일이 뭐가 중해?

The mother-in-law's birthday isn't important at all. The daughter-in-law's mood is more important.

‪며느님 기분이 중하시지 ‪[헛웃음]

The daughter-in-law's mood is more important.

‪어머니

Mother, my husband...

‪(자영) ‪아비가요

Mother, my husband... Sure, it's my son again.

‪(은실) ‪그래, 또 아비겠지

Sure, it's my son again.

‪네가 아니라 걔가 ‪뷔페로 퉁치자고 했겠지

I'm sure he wanted to just go to a buffet, not you.

‪(자영) ‪그게 아니라...

It's not that, it's...

‪[헛웃음]

‪아니에요

Never mind.

‪(은실) ‪뭔데?

What is it?

‪왜 어른한테 말을 하다 말아?

Why do you stop in the middle of a sentence?

‪얘

Hey, are you making fun of me?

‪너 지금 나 놀리니?

Hey, are you making fun of me?

‪(자영) ‪제가 왜 구절판 할 기분이 아닌지

I'll roughly let you know why I don't feel like making all those delicacies.

‪그냥 뉘앙스만 알려 드릴게요

why I don't feel like making all those delicacies.

‪(은실) ‪뭘 뉘앙스만 알려 줘?

Why would you just tell me that roughly?

‪너 지금 나랑 말장난해?

Is this some kind of a joke?

‪아비가

He takes after his father.

‪아버님을 닮았어요

He takes after his father.

‪[격정적인 음악] ‪뭐...

‪(자영) ‪아버님이 어머니 가락지

He was about Gyu-tae's age now when he gave your ring to Ae-sil,

‪대폿집 애실이한테 갖다주셨을 때가

He was about Gyu-tae's age now when he gave your ring to Ae-sil,

‪딱 아비 나이였죠?

the girl at the pub, right?

‪(은실) ‪얘가 뭔 헛소릴 해?

What is this nonsense?

‪규태는 날 닮았어!

Gyu-tae takes after me!

‪그냥 그렇다고요

I'm just saying.

‪(자영) ‪저 앞부터는 걸어가실 수 있으시죠?

-Can you walk the rest from over there? -Why should I walk?

‪(은실) ‪왜 걸어가?

-Can you walk the rest from over there? -Why should I walk?

‪서예반 사람들이 ‪네가 데려다주는 거 다 보는데!

People in my calligraphy class always see you drop me off.

‪제가 중차대하게 가 볼 데가 있어서요

I have to be somewhere in a hurry.

‪어, 어딜?

Where?

‪미용실

The hair salon.

‪미용실 가요

I'm going to the hair salon.

‪[퍽퍽 소리가 난다]

‪이, 착한 사람이잖아

She's a good person.

‪[연신 퍽퍽 빻는다]

‪(용식) ‪아, 엄마도 알잖아

You know her. You're her best friend.

‪베프라며?

You know her. You're her best friend.

‪씁, 이, 참 착하고

I mean, she's so nice

‪또 딱하고

and lives a heartrending life.

‪이, 또 참

And I feel really bad for her.

‪자꾸 이, 내 속이 안 좋고

And I feel really bad for her.

‪나는?

What about me?

‪네 엄마는 안 딱하고?

Don't you feel bad for your mom?

‪아니

It's not a competition to see who has a worse life.

‪아, 이게 지금 누가 누가 더 딱하나 ‪뭐, 이런 게 아니잖아

It's not a competition to see who has a worse life.

‪(덕순) ‪나 진짜 모냥 빠져서 ‪이런 말 하기 싫은디

I really didn't want to say this because it makes me look awful,

‪너

but is it your mom or Dongbaek?

‪엄마여, 동백이여?

but is it your mom or Dongbaek?

‪엥? 그게 말이여, 방구여?

-What's this nonsense? -You have to choose one.

‪너 이거 택일이여!

-What's this nonsense? -You have to choose one.

‪아, 엄마, 진짜 치사하게 왜 이랴?

Come on, that's so cheap.

‪너야말로 나한테 치사하게 왜 이랴?

You're the one who's being cheap, you darned little jerk.

‪이 쌍놈의 새끼, 그냥

You're the one who's being cheap, you darned little jerk.

‪아이, 아이, 욕은 하지 말고요 ‪[덕순이 혀를 쯧 찬다]

Wait, let's not use bad words. We can talk this out.

‪이, 논의를 합시다, 엄마

Wait, let's not use bad words. We can talk this out.

‪내가 너 유복자로 낳아서

Don't you know that

‪진짜 피똥 싸면서 키운 것을 ‪몰라서 이랴? 잉?

I gave birth to you after your father died and worked all my life to bring you up? Do you know how much settlement money I paid every single season?

‪(덕순) ‪내가 철마다 ‪너 합의금 해 준 것은 얼마며

Do you know how much settlement money I paid every single season?

‪내가 너 땜시 절에서 삼천배를

And I went to a Buddhist temple and bowed 3,000 times

‪5조 5억 번을 드리다가 ‪아주 그냥 도가니가 다 나갔다고, 잉?

over and over. I lost all of my knee cartilages because of that.

‪네가 양심이 있으믄

If you have a conscience,

‪다름 아닌 네가 나한테 ‪이랄 수가 있어? 잉?

you of all people can't do this to me.

‪아이, 아, 동백 씨 착하다며!

You said Dongbaek is nice, pretty,

‪아, 이쁘다며? 아, 베프라며, 베프?

You said Dongbaek is nice, pretty, -and that she's your best friend. -She is nice.

‪동백이 착하지

-and that she's your best friend. -She is nice.

‪딱하고 이쁘지

She's a poor thing, and she's pretty.

‪근디 최소 중의 최소로다가

But at the very least,

‪아들은 없어야지, 아들은!

she shouldn't have a son, should she?

‪(덕순) ‪내가 지금 이거

Am I asking for too much right now?

‪허무맹랑한 거 바라는 겨? 잉?

Am I asking for too much right now?

‪엄마

Mom, think of this as buy one get one free.

‪이 1타 2피 개념으로다가 ‪접근 한번 혀 봐, 응?

Mom, think of this as buy one get one free.

‪(용식) ‪이, 메느리에 손주까지 ‪기냥 한 방에 기냥...

You can get a daughter-in-law and a grandson at once.

‪[용식의 다급한 신음]

Goodness. Why did you have to be crushing garlic right now?

‪[덕순의 분에 찬 숨소리] ‪어유, 또 마늘을 빻고 있어, 지금, 또?

Goodness. Why did you have to be crushing garlic right now?

‪(덕순) ‪나는

I'm not going to blame her.

‪넘의 자식 탓할 생각 없어

I'm not going to blame her.

‪까멜리아 쫓아가서 ‪얼빠진 소리 하기도 싫어

I don't want to go over to Camellia to say something to her.

‪동백이는 아닌디 너 혼자 좋아서 ‪환장하는 것도 알겄고

I understand that Dongbaek has no feelings for you, but you're obsessed with her. I'm just going to focus on you.

‪나는 딱 너만 조질 겨

I'm just going to focus on you.

‪그니께 너랑 나랑 양단간에 결정을 봐

So you and I have to come to a decision.

‪딱 택일을 햐!

Make your choice!

‪아니

I mean... Well, I...

‪아니, 근데...

I mean... Well, I...

‪[답답한 신음]

‪아, 이게 뭐, 짜장, 짬뽕이여?

I can't choose one as if I'm choosing what food I like.

‪뭐 이런 걸 택일을 하재?

I can't choose one as if I'm choosing what food I like.

‪(용식) ‪아, 오케이, 오케이!

Okay, fine. Half-and-half.

‪반반, 반반!

Okay, fine. Half-and-half.

‪너 양아치니?

Don't be ridiculous. That's not an option.

‪반반은 없어

Don't be ridiculous. That's not an option.

‪아, 좋아 죽겠는데 어떡하냐고 ‪좋아 죽겠는데!

I like her so much. What can I do?

‪(용식) ‪막 기냥, 막 눈 탁 뜨면

I want to see her as soon as I wake up.

‪딱 보고 싶고

I want to see her as soon as I wake up.

‪지금도 막 가고 싶고 막 그랴

I want to run over to see her right now, too.

‪[흥미진진한 음악] ‪이, 내 발길은 N극, 어?

My feet are the magnetic north pole, and Camellia is the south pole.

‪우리 까멜리아는 S극

My feet are the magnetic north pole, and Camellia is the south pole.

‪이, 이런, 이런 비유면 ‪좀 납득이 돼야?

Does that analogy make some sense?

‪지랄하고 자빠졌네

What a load of bullshit.

‪(덕순) ‪S극으로 확 쳐 불라, 이씨, 쯧

Do I need to kick some sense into you? I can't stop my feelings for her and my feet taking me there.

‪나도 내 마음과 내 발길이 가는 것은 ‪어쩔 수가 없다고

I can't stop my feelings for her and my feet taking me there.

‪[헛웃음]

‪그럼 너 딱 두 달만 ‪동백이 보지 말아 봐

Then you can stop seeing her for just two months.

‪그러고도 네 마음이 고대로믄

If you still feel the same after that,

‪나도 정상 참작은 해 볼 테니께

I will extenuate your actions.

‪아, 뭐, 그, 내 마음이 ‪뭐, 한 두어 달짜리인 줄 알아?

Do you think my love will only last for a couple of months?

‪포레버여, 포레버!

It'll last forever!

‪(실장) ‪자

‪시작해 볼까요? 네

Should we get started?

‪(자영) ‪아니

No, I want the director.

‪원장, 원장님 불러 줘요

No, I want the director.

‪어, 고객님, 어...

Ma'am.

‪저희 원장님은 2주 전부터 ‪예약하셔야 되는데요

You have to make an appointment two weeks ahead to see her.

‪(직원) ‪저희 실장님도 엄청 잘하시거든요

Our chief is really good, too.

‪그...

She worked in the Hongdae area for three years.

‪홍대 쪽에 3년 동안 계셨어요

She worked in the Hongdae area for three years.

‪(자영) ‪실장님 잘하시겠죠

I'm sure you're great.

‪[직원의 옅은 웃음] ‪(실장) ‪네

But I'm going to go meet

‪(자영) ‪근데 제가 지금 이 머리를 하고

But I'm going to go meet

‪남편 내연녀를 만나러 갈 거거든요

the woman my husband's been seeing after doing my hair.

‪[비장한 음악]

Goodness.

‪어머나

Goodness.

‪(실장) ‪원장님 모셔 와

Director. Director?

‪원장, 원, 원장님!

Director. Director?

‪[옅은 한숨]

‪(원장) ‪로드 3호로...

Rod number three.

‪안 돼

No.

‪(자영 방백) ‪누구에게나 사수되어야 할 ‪마지노선이라는 게 있다

Everyone has a limit that they must defend.

‪내 마지노선은

My limit is my pride.

‪자존심이다

My limit is my pride. I'll use the best products.

‪동백이 따위에게 아랑곳도 하기 싫다

I don't want to care about someone like Dongbaek.

‪내가 할 수 있는 최선을 다해

I wanted to ignore her with all that I have.

‪무시하고 싶었다

I wanted to ignore her with all that I have.

‪[옅은 웃음]

‪[동백의 옅은 웃음]

‪(동백) ‪아니, 어떻게 여기까지...

What brings you here? I thought you never stop by the building.

‪통 건물에 안 오시는 줄 알았는데

What brings you here? I thought you never stop by the building.

‪열무 좀 드릴까요?

Do you want some young radish?

‪어떻게...

‪(자영 방백) ‪웃기도 잘 웃네

She smiles well, too.

‪생얼이에요?

She smiles well, too. Do you have no makeup on?

‪아, 저...

Oh, I got a little busy, so I stopped in the middle.

‪(동백) ‪[멋쩍게 웃으며] ‪아, 예, 요즘 바빠 가지고

Oh, I got a little busy, so I stopped in the middle.

‪하다 말았어요

Oh, I got a little busy, so I stopped in the middle. You think you're pretty, don't you?

‪본인이 예쁘다고 생각하죠?

You think you're pretty, don't you?

‪네?

-Pardon? -Well,

‪그냥

-Pardon? -Well,

‪속으론 그렇게 생각할 거 같아서

I just thought you would think so.

‪[동백의 의아한 숨소리]

‪(동백) ‪아니, 저는 예쁘다고 생각하진 않는데

Well, I don't think I'm pretty.

‪그래도 뭐, 그냥 관상적으로 ‪밉상은 아니지 않나

But I do think that I'm not too awful when it comes to my physiognomy.

‪그냥 그렇게 생각은 했는데

But I do think that I'm not too awful when it comes to my physiognomy.

‪아유, 좀, 죄송해요

Goodness, this is embarrassing.

‪동백 씨의 관상 얘기 듣자고 ‪온 거 아니고

I'm not here to talk about your physiognomy.

‪(자영) ‪원래 법적으론 ‪한 달 전에만 고지하면 되는데

Legally speaking, I just have to tell you a month before,

‪도의적 차원에서 ‪미리 말해 두려고 왔어요

but I thought I should tell you a little more in advance.

‪아, 무슨 말...

-What is it? -Our contract expires in December.

‪(자영) ‪12월에 계약 끝나죠?

-What is it? -Our contract expires in December.

‪(동백) ‪예

-Yes. -I need you to move out.

‪가게 빼 줘요

-Yes. -I need you to move out.

‪[의미심장한 음악] ‪[동백의 놀라는 숨소리]

‪네? 그게 갑자기 무슨...

Pardon? Move out? So suddenly?

‪갑자기는 무슨 갑자기?

"Suddenly"? This isn't sudden.

‪임대차 보호 기간도 끝났고 ‪석 달 전 고지인데?

The Lease Protection Act doesn't apply. You have three months.

‪(동백) ‪어...

‪아, 예

‪[어색하게 웃으며] ‪사모님, 혹시, 그

Ms. Hong, if this is because you wish to raise the rent,

‪세 올리고 싶으셔서 그러신 거면 ‪저하고 그냥 얘기를 좀...

Ms. Hong, if this is because you wish to raise the rent, we can talk about it--

‪아니요, 세 올릴 생각 없어요

No, I'm not going to raise the rent.

‪창문도 없는 점포인데 까멜리아 나가면

It's a shop without any windows, so once you move out,

‪(자영) ‪뭐, 다시 건어물 창고로나 쓰겠죠

it'll just be used to store dried seafood again.

‪그럼 지금 세의 반의반이나 받을까?

Then I'll probably only get a quarter of what I get from you.

‪근데 굳이 왜 그거를...

Then why are you asking me to...

‪돈의 문제가 아니라는 거

Money isn't the problem here. Do I have to spell it out?

‪꼭 말로 해 줘야 아나?

Money isn't the problem here. Do I have to spell it out?

‪아...

‪(자영) ‪이제 집주인의 의도 파악했을 테니까

You probably get what I mean, so let's not talk about this anymore.

‪이 일로 더 얘기할 일 없게 하죠

You probably get what I mean, so let's not talk about this anymore.

‪그럼 하던 업무 계속해요

Then go ahead and do what you were doing.

‪(동백) ‪야...

‪[동백의 당황한 숨소리]

‪규태가 양평을 가고 싶겠네

Gyu-tae is going to want to go to Yangpyeong.

‪[동백의 가쁜 숨소리]

‪사모님

Ms. Hong.

‪(동백) ‪사모님, 제가 ‪[동백의 가쁜 숨소리]

Ms. Hong, Mr. No didn't say anything,

‪사장님이 아무 말씀이 없으셨어서 ‪제가 준비도 못 했고요

Ms. Hong, Mr. No didn't say anything, so I wasn't prepared. And he didn't say anything the last time I met him.

‪그리고 저기, 사장님이 전에 뵀을 때도 ‪아무 말씀이 없으셔서

And he didn't say anything the last time I met him. -He didn't-- -How dare you?

‪- 언질을 안 주셔... ‪- (자영) 얻다 대고

-He didn't-- -How dare you?

‪지금 내 앞에서 ‪내 남편을 백 삼는 건가?

Are you using my husband as your shield in front of me?

‪(동백) ‪아, 그런 건 아닌데요, 하...

It's not like that.

‪(자영) ‪동백 씨

Dongbaek.

‪나 끝까지 고상하고 싶어

I want to be sophisticated to the end.

‪근데 동백 씨가 내 마지노선을 ‪건드려서 내 꼭지가 돌면

But if you keep provoking me and I end up losing it,

‪내가 아주 솔직해지고 싶을 거 같거든?

I'd want to be straightforward with you.

‪그럼 피차 상당히 모양 빠지게 될 거야

Then it'll make both of us look very awful.

‪그러니까 조심을 좀 해 줘

So you need to be careful.

‪난 동백 씨 피부, 말투, 관상 ‪다 별로인데

I don't like your skin, the way you talk, and your physiognomy,

‪특히 지금 그 표정

but that face is the worst.

‪난 아무것도 모르겠다는 ‪그 표정이 제일 거슬려

I hate that face which says, "I don't know a thing."

‪집주인의 의도

Do you get what I'm trying to tell you?

‪정확히 파악하겠죠?

Do you get what I'm trying to tell you?

‪[작은 목소리로] ‪예

‪(용식) ‪동백 씨!

Dongbaek!

‪아이...

‪아, 왜요, 왜? 또 왜요, 예?

What's wrong? What is it? Why do you look like a sad cow again?

‪왜 또 눈깔이 또 소 눈깔이에요?

Why do you look like a sad cow again? I stole a bag of red pepper powder because I heard you're making kimchi.

‪여기 동백 씨 김장한대 갖고

I stole a bag of red pepper powder because I heard you're making kimchi.

‪이 태양초 고춧가루 한 포대 ‪쌔벼 왔는데

I stole a bag of red pepper powder because I heard you're making kimchi.

‪이, 또 왜, 왜, 왜 또 눈이 ‪또 눈이 그래요?

Why do you look so sad again?

‪하, 저 집주인한테 ‪완전 찍힌 거 같아요

I think I got on my landlord's bad side.

‪예?

What?

‪[동백의 힘겨운 신음]

‪[주변이 시끌시끌하다]

‪아, 아이씨

Darn it, why are there so many people?

‪(종렬) ‪또 왜 이렇게 사람이 많아? 쯧

Darn it, why are there so many people?

‪아, 얘는 애 데리러 안 오고 ‪어디서 뭐 하고 있는 거야?

Why isn't she coming to pick him up?

‪에?

‪아, 뭘 또 저런 애한테 애를 맡겼어?

Why did she let someone like her look after her son?

‪아이씨...

Darn it.

‪[발랄한 음악]

‪(향미) ‪너 책도 읽어?

Do you read?

‪(필구) ‪몰라, 무조건 가져가래

I was just told to take it.

‪엄마는?

-Where's Mom? -We made kimchi today.

‪(향미) ‪오늘 김장했잖아

-Where's Mom? -We made kimchi today.

‪(필구) ‪그럼 엄마 지금 혼자 있어?

Then is Mom there alone?

‪그 경찰 아저씨는 안 왔지?

Did that policeman come today?

‪(향미) ‪왜, 넌 그 아저씨 싫어?

Why? You don't like him?

‪(필구) ‪어, 싫어

I don't. Do you like him?

‪누난 좋아?

I don't. Do you like him?

‪(향미) ‪몰라, 난 어느 라인에 붙어야 되나 ‪생각 중이야

I don't know. I'm not really sure which side I'll take.

‪(필구) ‪근데 나는 그 경찰 아저씨가 ‪4등으로 싫어

But that policeman is the fourth guy I hate.

‪(향미) ‪4등?

-The fourth? -He comes after

‪(필구) ‪노규태 아저씨, 준기네 아저씨

-The fourth? -He comes after Mr. No Gyu-tae, Jun-gi's dad, and the guy from the rice cake shop.

‪떡집 아저씨 다음으로 싫긴 싫어

Mr. No Gyu-tae, Jun-gi's dad, and the guy from the rice cake shop.

‪(향미) ‪씁, 그럼 좋은 걸론 나름 1등이네?

Mr. No Gyu-tae, Jun-gi's dad, and the guy from the rice cake shop. Then that means you like him best.

‪(필구) ‪아, 무슨 엄마가 48킬로냐고

Why is my mom 48 kg?

‪- 뭐? ‪- (필구) 왜 엄마가 그렇게 예뻐?

-What? -Why is my mom so pretty?

‪(필구) ‪아, 옹산 엄마 중에 ‪우리 엄마가 제일 예쁘니까

She's the prettiest mom in Ongsan.

‪난 진짜진짜 피곤하다고

It really exhausts me.

‪하, 나도 진작 아들이나 하나 ‪낳아 놓을 걸 그랬다

You're starting to make me want a son.

‪(향미) ‪가자

Let's go.

‪[흥미로운 음악]

‪아이, 집에 차도 한 대 없냐?

Doesn't she have a car?

‪한 대 확 그냥 뽑아 줄까 보다, 쯧

I might as well just get her one.

‪(향미) ‪필구야, 더운데 차 타고 갈래?

Pil-gu, should we ride a car since it's hot?

‪(필구) ‪무슨 차? 누나 차 있어?

What car? Do you have a car? We'll just hitchhike.

‪(향미) ‪잡으면 내 차지

We'll just hitchhike.

‪강종렬 선수!

Kang Jong-ryeol!

‪아이, 쟤 진짜 또라이 아니야?

Is she seriously nuts?

‪[용식의 힘주는 신음]

‪(용식) ‪아휴

Yong-sik, what did your mother say?

‪(동백) ‪용식 씨, 회장님은 뭐라세요?

Yong-sik, what did your mother say?

‪저 이거 가져다드려도 돼요?

Is it okay to give this back to her?

‪아, 우리 집 거구나

Is that my mom's?

‪예, 뭐, 둬요, 이거, 뭐

Just leave it here. I'll take it when I leave and give it back to her.

‪제가 가는 김에요

I'll take it when I leave and give it back to her.

‪(용식) ‪[얼버무리며] ‪제가 갖다드리면 되죠, 뭐

I'll take it when I leave and give it back to her.

‪[용식의 어색한 웃음]

‪아, 나 가면 안 되는구나

I guess I shouldn't go.

‪우리 엄마가 동백 씨 좋아해요

My mom likes you. You guys are best friends.

‪베프잖아요, 베프 ‪[용식의 웃음]

My mom likes you. You guys are best friends.

‪필구도 회장님도 다 싫다잖아요

Pil-gu and your mother are both against this.

‪(동백) ‪그러니까 혼자 고집부리지 말고

So stop being so stubborn,

‪그만해요

and stop liking me.

‪[머뭇거리는 숨소리]

‪그, 이, 대외적으로요

I do kind of feel like

‪제가 한, 허, 참

I should be more careful about how I act

‪한, 한 두어 달 정도는

I should be more careful about how I act

‪제가 조금 좀 자중을 해야 되나 ‪싶기도 하고요

for about two to three months.

‪(용식) ‪제가 뭐, 이, 중2도 아니고, 이게

I'm not an adolescent kid, you see. If I totally ignore what my mom says,

‪우리 엄마 말을 아주 쌩까는 게, 이게

I'm not an adolescent kid, you see. If I totally ignore what my mom says, I don't think it'll do you any good in the future.

‪이, 미래에 동백 씨한테 ‪그렇게 썩 좋을 거 같지도 않고

I don't think it'll do you any good in the future.

‪이, 작전상 후퇴 개념으로다가요

So I'll make a strategic retreat...

‪그...

You really don't need to explain everything to me.

‪그렇게 구구절절 ‪말씀 안 해 주셔도 돼요

You really don't need to explain everything to me.

‪예?

What?

‪[애잔한 음악] ‪제가 옛날, 옛날부터 깨달은

There's one thing I learned ever since I was really young.

‪제 인생의 진리가 딱 하나 있는데요

There's one thing I learned ever since I was really young.

‪동백일 누가 좋아해?

No one likes Dongbaek. Who in the world would like me?

‪누가 저를 좋아하겠어요?

No one likes Dongbaek. Who in the world would like me?

‪제가 좋아하잖아요, 제가요

I like you.

‪아니야, 우리가 ‪무슨 사이도 아니었고요

No, it's not like we actually dated.

‪(동백) ‪우리 필구가 나 같은 여자 좋대도 싫죠

And even I wouldn't be happy if Pil-gu fell for a woman like me.

‪근데 제가 이런 게 너무 익숙해서 ‪그냥 '대츠 오케이'예요

But I'm really used to this, so I'm totally fine with it.

‪그냥 뭐, 그냥 또 ‪그러려니 하면 돼요, 용식 씨

I'll just let it go like I always did.

‪동백 씨 보면요

You always remind me of a Whac-A-Mole.

‪꼭 그, 저기 그, 두더지 게임 같아요

You always remind me of a Whac-A-Mole.

‪(용식) ‪그, 곰방 헤헤거리다가도

You're always smiling,

‪이, 곰방 이게 ‪폭폭 쑤셔 박히시니까는

but you're always hurting as well.

‪아주 그냥 제가 ‪이 속이 터져 환장하겠다고요

You have no idea how much it frustrates me.

‪회장님 말씀 들어요

You should listen to your mother.

‪세상에서 용식 씨 ‪엄마만큼 아끼는 사람 없어요

No one else in this world cares about you more than she does.

‪(동백) ‪그러니까 중2처럼 굴지 말고 어른답게

So stop acting like an adolescent and act like an adult.

‪다신 오지 마세요

Don't come here again.

‪[옅은 한숨]

‪(종렬) ‪그, 뒤에 에어컨 잘 나오니? ‪시원하지?

Does the air conditioner work properly? Is it nice and cool?

‪아저씨는 훈련 안 해요?

Shouldn't you be training?

‪- 어? ‪- (필구) 왜 맨날 와요?

-What? -Why do you come every day?

‪[어색하게 웃으며] ‪어, 어, 어

‪훈련보다 더 중요한 일이 있으시겠지

Maybe he has something more important to do.

‪(종렬) ‪저기요, 남의 차 서랍을 ‪왜 자꾸 열어 봐요?

Hey, why are you going through my car?

‪(향미) ‪씁, 근데 참, 집주인이 가게 빼라던데 ‪[종렬이 혀를 쯧 찬다]

By the way, the landlord told us to move out.

‪- (필구) 진짜? ‪- (향미) 걱정할 거 없어

-Really? -Don't worry. Your mom has a lot of connections.

‪너희 엄마 백 많아

Your mom has a lot of connections.

‪(향미) ‪여유 되면 ‪그냥 그 건물 하나 사 주세요

If you have enough money, just buy the building for her.

‪연봉 세잖아요

-You earn a lot of money. -What?

‪예? 아니

-You earn a lot of money. -What?

‪내가 그 건물을 왜 사 줘요? 참...

Why would I buy her that building?

‪[익살스러운 음악] ‪글쎄, 왜일까?

Should we talk about why?

‪[향미의 신난 신음]

‪(향미) ‪난 이 언니 옆에 붙어 있길 ‪진짜 잘한 거 같아

I'm so glad I'm friends with Dongbaek.

‪(종렬) ‪아니, 굳이 보조석엔 ‪왜 앉아 가지고, 쯧

Why did you have to sit in the passenger seat?

‪(향미) ‪강 선수, 근데 나요 ‪제시카 팔로우하는데

Mr. Kang, I follow Jessica on Instagram.

‪[한숨 쉬며] ‪그래서요?

-So? -Ask her to follow me, too.

‪맞팔 좀 하자고 전해 줘요

-So? -Ask her to follow me, too.

‪앞으로 볼 일 좀 생길지도 모르는데

We might meet each other often from now on.

‪쫄보가 웬일로 딱지는 끊고 다녀?

I can't believe this wuss got a speeding ticket.

‪옹산이 어디야?

Where's Ongsan?

‪(변 소장) ‪기밀 유지야 하겄지?

Keep this confidential.

‪어?

‪러브하신다며?

You told me you love her.

‪뭐, 러브라는디 워쩌?

I can't stop love.

‪[놀란 숨소리]

‪이제 나한테 다 까 주시는 거예요?

You're going to tell me everything now?

‪(변 소장) ‪또 마음만 급하게 더펄거리다 ‪사고 치지 말고

Don't handle things too impatiently and end up causing trouble.

‪네가 첫눈에 반한 목격자 신변과 ‪직결되는 문제니께

This is related to the protection of the witness you fell in love with,

‪차분차분히 좀 하라고

-so make sure you handle this calmly. -Why are there so many files?

‪아이, 근데 뭐가 이렇게 많아요?

-so make sure you handle this calmly. -Why are there so many files?

‪(변 소장) ‪여기부터 차례대로 봐

Start with this one.

‪[마우스 조작음] ‪[의미심장한 음악]

Start with this one.

‪어? 영상이 다 있어요?

There's a video?

‪피해자 한금옥이가 사건 당일에 ‪마지막으로 찍힌 영상인데

It's a video of the victim, Han Geum-ok, right before she got murdered on the day of the incident.

‪(용식) ‪예?

What? Why is there a video of the victim in the witness file?

‪아이, 피해자 영상이 ‪왜 목격자 파일에서 나와요?

What? Why is there a video of the victim in the witness file?

‪여기 동백이 있어

-Dongbaek's in the video. -What?

‪예?

-Dongbaek's in the video. -What?

‪(변 소장) ‪이게 그날 아침이니께

It's from the morning of the incident, so start investigating with this.

‪여기부터 딴딴하게 짚어 나가라고

It's from the morning of the incident, so start investigating with this.

‪요 하루 안에 분명히 까불이 있다

I'm sure Joker is somewhere in here.

‪(동백 방백) ‪언니와는 성당에서 만났다

I met her at church.

‪(동백) ‪아니, 내 말은 그게 아니라... ‪[신부가 설교한다]

-I mean... -Today's reading.

‪[키득거린다] ‪[신부가 계속 설교한다]

"When you're waiting for tomorrow..."

‪(동백) ‪실습은 한 두 시간이면 되지?

Will the practice end in two hours? I need to go pick up Pil-gu later.

‪나 이따 필구 데리러 가야 되는데?

I need to go pick up Pil-gu later. JUNE 29, 2014

‪(금옥) ‪너 주중에도 짬짬이 와서 기술 배워

You should learn during the weekdays as well.

‪피부 관리사 자격증 하나 따서

Get a certificate in skincare. Then change the signboard to "Camellia Aesthetics."

‪[동백의 한숨] ‪'까멜리아 에스테틱'으로 ‪딱 간판만 바꿔 버리면

Then change the signboard to "Camellia Aesthetics." You'll become a person with a professional career.

‪너 전문직이라고, 전문직

You'll become a person with a professional career.

‪(동백) ‪[살짝 웃으며] ‪나 지금도 두루치기 전문직인데?

I'm a professional at making stir-fried pork.

‪[금옥의 옅은 웃음]

OK AESTHETIC

‪[어두운 효과음]

OK AESTHETIC

‪[동백의 미심쩍은 숨소리]

‪(동백) ‪이거 실습 맞지, 언니? 어?

Are you sure you're doing practical training?

‪[살짝 웃으며] ‪이거 나한테 테스트하는 거 아니야?

Am I being used as a guinea pig?

‪중고여도 돈백짜리야

I know it's second-hand, but it cost me a million won. Don't worry.

‪[웃으며] ‪걱정을 말라니까

I know it's second-hand, but it cost me a million won. Don't worry.

‪(동백) ‪씁, 중고 사서 나한테 ‪테스트하는 거 같은데?

I feel like you're using me to test the second-hand machine.

‪[동백의 당황한 신음]

‪이...

‪[동백과 금옥의 놀라는 신음]

‪[동백의 놀라는 신음] ‪[금옥의 웃음]

Is this okay?

‪괜찮은 거야, 이거?

Is this okay?

‪[피식 웃는다] ‪[전화벨이 울린다]

‪(금옥) ‪아, 잠깐

‪(동백) ‪언니, 이거 문 이상한 거 같은데? ‪[금옥이 전화에 응답한다]

-Hello? -The door looks weird.

‪아, 예약요?

A reservation?

‪그럼 바로 오실 수 있으세요?

Can you come right away? We're free at the moment.

‪지금 마침 예약 없어서요

Can you come right away? We're free at the moment.

‪(동백) ‪이거 닫는 거지?

Do I just close this?

‪- (동백) 어... ‪- 네, 지금 아무도 없어요 ‪[덜컹 소리가 난다]

No, no one's here.

‪[리드미컬한 음악이 흘러나온다]

‪(금옥) ‪'대운이 깃드는 날이니 ‪문을 활짝 열어 두라'

"Today will be filled with luck. Keep all your doors open."

‪오늘은 돈 좀 벌려나?

Will I be making some money today?

‪[초인종이 울린다]

‪네, 예약하신 분이세요?

Are you the one who just made a reservation?

‪[음산한 음악]

PROFESSIONAL SKINCARE

‪예약하신 분...

Did you make a reservation?

‪[문이 달칵 닫힌다]

‪[어색하게 웃으며] ‪아, 안 더우세요? ‪한여름에 마스크까지...

Isn't it hot to wear a mask during the summer?

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

‪금방 예약 전화 한 게...

Did you call earlier to make a reservation?

‪[리드미컬한 음악의 볼륨이 높아진다]

‪[스위치가 탁탁 꺼진다]

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

‪[금옥의 겁먹은 신음] ‪[남자1이 연신 콜록거린다]

‪[금옥의 힘주는 신음]

‪[금옥의 힘겨운 신음]

‪[우당탕 소리가 난다] ‪[금옥의 힘주는 신음]

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

‪(동백 방백) ‪그 7분

The seven minutes...

‪[리드미컬한 음악이 들려온다]

‪아, 무슨 노래를 이렇게 크게 틀어?

Why did she blast up the volume?

‪(동백 방백) ‪그 7분 동안 나는 그와 함께 있었다

I was with him during those seven minutes.

‪"트랙 03"

‪그리고 그 7분 동안

And during those seven minutes...

‪[강조되는 효과음]

‪[전화기가 뚜뚜 울린다]

‪언니는 죽었다

Geum-ok died.

‪"트랙 04"

‪[리드미컬한 음악이 뚝 끊긴다]

‪[탁]

‪[스위치가 탁탁 켜진다]

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

‪손님인가?

Is it a customer?

‪(동백 방백) ‪잊을 수 없는 그 소리

The sound I can't forget...

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

‪[태닝기 알림음]

‪[강조되는 효과음]

‪[긴장되는 음악] ‪[남자1이 연신 콜록거린다]

‪[동백의 한숨]

‪아이, 이거 끝난 거 같은데

I think this is done.

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

That hoarse cough...

‪(동백) ‪쇳소리 같던 그 기침 소리

That hoarse cough...

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

‪[카메라 셔터음이 연신 울린다]

‪- (변 소장) 야, 재호야 ‪- (형사) 예?

-Hey. -Yes, sir?

‪고객 명단 뒤질 거 없어

No need to go through the customer list.

‪딱 보니께

It obviously looks like

‪이런 데 처음 와 본 놈이구먼

it was his first time here.

‪[긴장감이 고조되는 음악]

‪(변 소장) ‪너 같으면

Would you have known

‪여기 사람 들어와 있을 줄 알았겄어?

that there'd be someone in here?

‪[형사의 한숨]

‪나도 이게 뭔질 모르겄는디

Even I don't know what this is. He probably didn't know, either.

‪걔도 헤맸던 거지

Even I don't know what this is. He probably didn't know, either.

‪[미심쩍은 숨소리]

‪한금옥이를 저짝에서 죽이고

Why would he have made a mess of the entire place

‪왜 여길 다 뒤집어엎었겄냐고

after having murdered the victim over there?

‪동백이를 못 찾았던 거지

It's because he failed to find Dongbaek.

‪[안타까운 숨소리]

‪가만히만 있었어도 됐을 걸

She should've just stayed still.

‪[탁 소리가 난다]

‪(동백) ‪언니

Geum-ok, the door...

‪[쿵쿵거린다] ‪이거 문이...

Geum-ok, the door...

‪[연신 쿵쿵거린다]

‪언니

Geum-ok.

‪이게 왜 이러지?

What's wrong with this?

‪언니, 이거 끝났어

Geum-ok, I'm all done.

‪언니

Geum-ok.

‪이거 끝난 거 같은데?

I think it's over now.

‪언니

Geum-ok.

‪(동백) ‪[쿵쿵 두드리며] ‪언니

Geum-ok.

‪[연신 두드리며] ‪언니?

Geum-ok.

‪고쳐야겠다, 문 이상해

I think you should fix this. It's weird.

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

‪[힘주는 숨소리]

‪언니, 이거 진짜 문이 이상하다니까?

Geum-ok, the door's really weird.

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

The sound of his cough.

‪(동백 방백) ‪그 기침 소리

The sound of his cough.

‪주기적이고도 참을 수 없어 터지는

His cough was persistent, and it seemed uncontrollable.

‪그 이상한 기침 소리만은 ‪잊을 수가 없었다

I still can't forget that peculiar cough.

‪[남자1이 콜록거린다]

‪[남자1이 연신 콜록거린다]

‪[긴장감이 고조되는 음악]

‪[놀라는 숨소리]

‪[동백의 겁먹은 숨소리]

My gosh!

‪[동백의 겁먹은 신음]

‪[화재 경보음]

‪[쿵쿵 소리가 들린다]

‪[쿵쿵 소리가 연신 들린다]

‪[카메라 셔터음]

‪(형사) ‪지금 현장을 봐도 ‪얘가 확실히 당황했다니까요?

It's obvious that Joker was startled.

‪[카메라 셔터음이 연신 울린다] ‪아무래도 까불이한테

This woman must've caught him off guard.

‪저 여자가 변수였던 거 같아요

This woman must've caught him off guard.

‪[의미심장한 음악]

‪[사이렌이 울린다] ‪(여자2) ‪어쩐지 박복하게 생겼더라니

She always seemed so misfortunate. -Do you remember anything? -How do you feel?

‪(기자1) ‪기억하십니까?

-Do you remember anything? -How do you feel?

‪- (기자2) 지금 심정이 어떠십니까? ‪- (여자3) 쟤는 어떻게 살았대?

-Do you remember anything? -How do you feel? -How did she survive? -Hey, keep everyone in order!

‪(변 소장) ‪야, 현장 통제 똑바로 안 햐!

-How did she survive? -Hey, keep everyone in order!

‪[카메라 셔터음이 연신 울린다] ‪[사람들이 쑥덕거린다]

-How did she survive? -Hey, keep everyone in order!

‪(남자2) ‪쟤가 술집 하는 걔 아니여?

Isn't she the owner of the bar?

‪(남자3) ‪아, 그 동백이 말이여? ‪[차 문이 탁 닫힌다]

-Dongbaek? -Yes, that's her.

‪(남자2) ‪아, 그래, 동백이

-Dongbaek? -Yes, that's her. -You're right. -What in the world happened?

‪맞네

-You're right. -What in the world happened?

‪(남자3) ‪이게 무슨 일이여, 이게?

-You're right. -What in the world happened?

‪(동백) ‪[한숨 쉬며] ‪형사님, 나는 못 살아요

Detective, I can't take this. I really can't live like this.

‪난 이렇게는 진짜, 진짜 못 살아요

I really can't live like this.

‪아까는 무슨 ‪텔레비전 기자님도 왔었고요

A news reporter dropped by earlier,

‪그리고 막 무당은 나보고

and a fortune teller even offered to perform an exorcism for me

‪팔자에 살이 꼈다고 막 굿을 하라는데

and a fortune teller even offered to perform an exorcism for me to get rid of my bad luck.

‪근데 나는 진짜...

But you see,

‪아, 정말로

I really...

‪하, 막 본 게 없어서

didn't see anything.

‪씁, 무슨 말을 하려 해도

So there's nothing to tell.

‪나 진짜 그 사람 ‪뒷모습밖에 못 봤거든요

I just saw him from behind.

‪[한숨 쉬며] ‪그러니까 나 빼고 잡으세요

Just leave me out of this.

‪나 빼고 잡으실 수 있잖아요

You can catch him without my help.

‪동백아, 그럼

Dongbaek, then let me ask you one more thing.

‪나 딱 그거 하나만 더 묻자

Dongbaek, then let me ask you one more thing.

‪[음산한 음악]

‪(변 소장) ‪씁, 까불이가 네 앞에 있었을 때

Did the fire sprinkler really turn on

‪확실히 그때 스프링클러가 ‪터졌다는 거지?

right when he stood in front of you?

‪증거 인멸하려고 ‪자기가 터트린 게 아니라

He didn't turn it on to get rid of any evidence?

‪자기도 터질 줄 모르고 있었다가 ‪토꼈다는 거 아니여

He really ran away because it turned on all of a sudden?

‪그렇지?

Is that what happened?

‪하, 그때 그 남자가 ‪제 앞에 서 있었을 때

When the guy was standing in front of me,

‪그, 막 사이렌이랑

When the guy was standing in front of me, I heard the fire alarm go off along with the fire sprinkler.

‪(동백) ‪뭐, 그, 스프링클러 막...

I heard the fire alarm go off along with the fire sprinkler.

‪아, 막 문도 막 ‪쾅쾅댄 거 같고, 그냥...

-And I think someone knocked on the door. -The door?

‪뭐, 문을?

-And I think someone knocked on the door. -The door?

‪네, 근데 아, 아무튼 잘 모르겠어요

Yes, but I'm really not sure. Everything happened all of a sudden.

‪그냥 막 모든 게 ‪막 그냥 갑자기 다 터졌는데...

Yes, but I'm really not sure. Everything happened all of a sudden.

‪근데 그 남자가

But he was definitely standing right in front of me.

‪제 앞에 서 있었던 건 확실해요

But he was definitely standing right in front of me.

‪[기가 찬 숨소리]

‪스프링클러가 너 살렸다

The fire sprinkler saved your life.

‪네?

What?

‪[의아한 숨소리]

What?

‪아니, 근데 대체 왜 그때...

But why did it go off at that exact moment?

‪(동백 방백) ‪근데 세상에 그런 우연이 있을까?

Is that kind of coincidence even possible?

‪(변 소장) ‪그때는 천운인지 뭔지가 ‪동백일 살렸지만

Dongbaek managed to live thanks to whatever luck she had back then.

‪그래도 난 영 불안햐

But I'm worried about her.

‪아, 온 동네가 목격자를 아는 판에

The entire neighborhood knew the witness. So there's no way Joker didn't find out.

‪까불이가 모를 리도 없고 말이여

The entire neighborhood knew the witness. So there's no way Joker didn't find out.

‪그 대단하신 까불이가

So the great Joker stopped murdering people

‪동백 씨를 만나고 탁 멈췄다는 거죠?

So the great Joker stopped murdering people after he met Dongbaek?

‪[변 소장의 미심쩍은 숨소리]

‪(변 소장) ‪모르지

Who knows if he stopped or if he's just taking a break?

‪멈춘 건지, 쉬는 건지

Who knows if he stopped or if he's just taking a break?

‪[용식의 깊은 한숨]

‪[흥미진진한 음악]

Anxiety needs to be exterminated.

‪불안은 싹을 파내야죠

Anxiety needs to be exterminated.

‪(용식) ‪싹을 파내서요

We should find the root, beat it into a pulp,

‪조지고요

We should find the root, beat it into a pulp,

‪화장을 시켜 버려야죠

and burn it to ashes.

‪(변 소장) ‪이게 또 눈깔은 또 왜 이랴?

What's wrong with your eyes?

‪나는요

I'm not going to leave something uncertain like luck to protect Dongbaek.

‪천운인지 우연인지 고런 ‪아리송한 거에 동백 씨 안 맡겨요

I'm not going to leave something uncertain like luck to protect Dongbaek.

‪(변 소장) ‪너 눈깔 똑바로 안 떠?

Stop glaring like that.

‪소장님

Chief.

‪제가요

Chief.

‪까불이 잡아 보렵니다

I'm going to catch Joker.

‪잡아서 알려 줘야죠

I'll catch him and let him know that he messed with the wrong person.

‪자기가 감히 누구를 건드린 건지

I'll catch him and let him know that he messed with the wrong person.

‪[자동차 경적]

‪(덕순) ‪야!

-Hey! -My gosh, you startled me.

‪(용식) ‪아이고, 아이고, 아이, 깜짝...

-Hey! -My gosh, you startled me.

‪(덕순) ‪너 경찰이 왜 무단 횡단 햐?

Why did you jaywalk? You're a cop.

‪(용식) ‪엄마!

Mom, what brings you here?

‪아, 엄마, 여긴 어쩐 일이야?

Mom, what brings you here?

‪(덕순) ‪어쩐 일은?

I'm here to file a report.

‪- 나 경찰에 신고하러 간다 ‪- 뭔 신고?

I'm here to file a report. -A report for what? -A thief broke into our house.

‪집에 도둑 들었어!

-A report for what? -A thief broke into our house. What?

‪[의아한 신음] ‪(덕순) ‪국내산 태양초 고춧가루

What? Someone stole an entire bag of red pepper powder.

‪한 포대가 없어졌다고

Someone stole an entire bag of red pepper powder.

‪내가 아주 그냥, 잉?

I'm going to take a look at the security footage

‪시장통 CCTV라도 까서 ‪이 쌍놈의 도둑놈을 기냥 막...

I'm going to take a look at the security footage -and catch that son of a-- -Mom.

‪- (용식) 엄마 ‪- (덕순) 잉?

-and catch that son of a-- -Mom.

‪- 나여 ‪- 뭐, 뭐여?

-I took it. -What?

‪아이, 내가 동백 씨한테 갖다줬다고 ‪[덕순의 어이없는 신음]

I took it and gave it to Dongbaek.

‪[덕순의 기가 찬 숨소리] ‪(용식) ‪아유, 아, 엄마

-Mom. -Hey.

‪(덕순) ‪야 ‪[용식의 당황한 신음]

-Mom. -Hey. I should file a report. I won't forgive you.

‪경찰에 신고 넣어

I should file a report. I won't forgive you.

‪신고 넣어야 돼야!

I should file a report. I won't forgive you. Mom, listen to me.

‪(용식) ‪아, 엄마, 엄마, 엄마, 엄마!

Mom, listen to me.

‪[옅은 한숨]

‪나 있잖아

You see...

‪아유, 나 참, 이런 얘기 ‪엄마한테 쪽팔려서 하기 싫은디

Gosh, I'm too embarrassed to say this to you.

‪쪽팔리면 하지 말아!

Then don't say it.

‪나!

I can't do what you asked and stay away from her for two months.

‪두 달이고 나발이고

I can't do what you asked and stay away from her for two months.

‪못 하겄어!

I can't do what you asked and stay away from her for two months.

‪자중 못 햐!

I can't do that!

‪[익살스러운 음악] ‪[성난 신음]

‪[당황해하며] ‪엄마, 엄마

Gosh, Mom.

‪이거 그, 엄마, 엄마!

Mom, stop... My gosh.

‪그게... ‪[용식의 다급한 신음]

Mom, stop... My gosh.

‪엄마

Mom, you can beat me all you want, but I won't change my mind.

‪엄마가, 어, 고걸로 나를 ‪후두려 패도 할 수 없고, 어?

Mom, you can beat me all you want, but I won't change my mind.

‪나를 이, 중2로 봐도 할 수 없고

You can think of me as an immature kid

‪이, 성들 불러내 갖고 나를 이렇게 ‪조져 버리라 해도 나는 기냥

and hire some guys to beat me into a pulp, but that's still not going to stop me from liking Dongbaek.

‪난 기냥 동백 씨한테 빼박이여!

but that's still not going to stop me from liking Dongbaek.

‪[덕순의 힘주는 신음] ‪[용식의 겁먹은 신음]

‪너, 30년 키워 준 나를 버리고

Are you saying you're going to choose her over your own mother who raised you for 30 years?

‪동백이를 택일하겄다 ‪그것이여, 시방? 잉?

over your own mother who raised you for 30 years?

‪엄마

Mom, I know what you mean. I know you raised me for 30 years.

‪잉, 맞지

Mom, I know what you mean. I know you raised me for 30 years.

‪엄마 30년 맞는디

Mom, I know what you mean. I know you raised me for 30 years.

‪내가 지금 동백 씨 ‪혼자 내버려 두면, 어?

But if I don't protect Dongbaek,

‪앞으로 한 30년은 ‪내가 후회할 거 같아서 그랴!

I'll regret it for the next 30 years.

‪허, 이 새끼 또

Why are you glaring like that again?

‪눈, 눈깔이 왜 또 이랴, 잉?

Why are you glaring like that again?

‪엄마

Mom, I really mean it.

‪내가 진짜로, 어?

Mom, I really mean it.

‪[가슴을 탁탁 치며] ‪내가 진짜, 내가 진짜진짜 ‪미안한디, 어?

I'm really sorry to say this.

‪아, 엄마는 30년 동안 ‪나한테 져 줬잖아, 어?

But you always let me do what I wanted for the past 30 years.

‪(용식) ‪기냥

So let me do what I want again just this once!

‪아, 기냥 이번에도 ‪기냥 한 번만 져 줘, 좀!

So let me do what I want again just this once!

‪[다급한 숨소리]

‪(덕순) ‪[울먹이며] ‪아이고, 저 짐승 같은 놈을

What am I going to do with that darn punk?

‪또 어쩌요, 저걸!

What am I going to do with that darn punk?

‪[음산한 음악]

‪[무거운 효과음]

‪[풀벌레 울음]

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪(동백) ‪어?

‪까딱하면 진짜 좋아할 뻔했네

I almost fell for him.

‪[잠금장치가 철커덕거린다]

‪[뛰어오는 발걸음]

‪[용식의 가쁜 숨소리]

‪아유, 어떻게

I wonder if she got home safely.

‪집에는 잘 들어가신 건가?

I wonder if she got home safely.

‪[휴대전화 알람음이 들려온다] ‪[긴장되는 음악]

‪[용식의 가쁜 숨소리]

‪[용식의 가쁜 숨소리]

‪[가쁜 숨소리]

‪[부드러운 음악]

‪(동백) ‪요즘 내 인생이 ‪좀 안 어울리게 달달구리했잖아

My life's been like cotton candy, unlike how it usually is. I can't believe you admitted that.

‪어쩐 일로 바로 인정을 해요?

I can't believe you admitted that.

‪(동백) ‪이제는 다 땡이니까

It's all over now.

‪(덕순) ‪내 싸가지가 요만큼이다

I'm just not that good of a person.

‪(동백) ‪회장님이 걱정하실 일은 없어요 ‪제가 약속해요

I promise that nothing will happen. You don't need to worry. -Dongbaek. -Don't come here again.

‪(용식) ‪동백 씨

-Dongbaek. -Don't come here again.

‪(동백) ‪다시 오지 마세요

-Dongbaek. -Don't come here again.

‪(향미) ‪오빠! ‪[향미가 소리친다]

Gyu-tae!

‪(향미) ‪나를 어디라도 들여보내고 싶은 거면

If you want to take me somewhere, how about a motel?

‪모텔은 어때? ‪[포스 작동음]

If you want to take me somewhere, how about a motel? Should I just kill them all?

‪(자영) ‪진짜 다 죽여 버릴까?

Should I just kill them all?

‪(용식) ‪제가 어젯밤에 누굴 잡아 왔는데

-I caught someone last night. -Who?

‪(변 소장) ‪누굴?

-I caught someone last night. -Who?

‪(규태) ‪아, 왜 말을 하다가 말아?

-Why aren't you finishing your sentence? -Let me go.

‪(동백) ‪이 손은 놓고 얘기해요!

-Why aren't you finishing your sentence? -Let me go.

‪(용식) ‪손잡지 말랬지! ‪[용식이 소리친다]

-I told you not to hold her hand. -Yong-sik.

‪(동백) ‪용식 씨

-I told you not to hold her hand. -Yong-sik.

 


No comments: