Search This Blog



  좋아하면 울리는 S1.7

Love Alarm S1.7

[KOR-ENG Dual sub]

‪다시 말해 봐

Say that again.

‪우리 이제 고3이잖아

We're seniors now.

‪공부에 집중하고 싶어

I want to focus on my studies.

‪그래서 만나지 말자고?

So you're breaking up with me?

‪지쳤어

I'm exhausted.

‪(조조) ‪지치니까 마음도 식고

And that has changed my feelings for you.

‪우리 이제 그만하자

Let's end things here.

‪(선오) ‪나 좋아한다며

You said you liked me.

‪근데 어떻게 갑자기 마음이 식어?

How can your feelings suddenly change?

‪(조조) ‪나도 모르겠어

I don't know,

‪근데 이제 그래

but that's what happened.

‪(선오) ‪이유가 있을 거 아니야

There must be a reason.

‪말을 해 줘야 알지!

How will I know if you don't tell me?

‪앞으로 알은척하지 마

Don't talk to me from now on.

‪[선오가 식판을 탁 내려놓는다]

‪딴 데 가서 먹어

Go and eat somewhere else.

‪(선오) ‪진짜 이러기야?

Will you go on being like this?

‪(조조) ‪나 너랑 같이 앉는 거 불편해

-I feel uncomfortable sitting with you. -What's going on?

‪(남학생1) ‪뭐야

-I feel uncomfortable sitting with you. -What's going on?

‪(여학생1) ‪황선오 왜 저래?

-Wait, what's going on? -What's with them?

‪(남학생2) ‪쟤네 뭐 하냐, 지금

-Wait, what's going on? -What's with them?

‪[학생들이 웅성거린다]

-Wait, what's going on? -What's with them?

‪(선오) ‪내가 이해가 안 돼서 그래 ‪어떻게 네가 날 안 좋아해!

I just don't get it. How can you not like me anymore?

‪굳이 애들 많은 데서 다시 들어야겠어? ‪[차분한 음악]

Must I say it again... in front of everyone?

‪못 믿겠어

I don't believe you. It doesn't make sense.

‪(선오) ‪말이 안 되잖아

I don't believe you. It doesn't make sense.

‪너희 다 나가

Everyone, get out.

‪(선오) ‪10m 밖으로 다 나가라고!

Get out of the ten-meter radius!

‪- 야, 황선오 ‪- (선오) 안 나가?

-Hwang Sun-oh. -Didn't you hear me?

‪(선오) ‪김조조 빼고 다 나가!

Everyone, leave, except for Jojo!

‪[학생들이 웅성거린다] ‪나가!

-Is he insane? -Get out!

‪(남학생3) ‪가자, 가, 가

Hey, let's go. Let's get out.

‪(선오) ‪다 나가라고!

Get the hell out!

‪(여학생2) ‪짜증 나

‪[학생들이 구시렁거린다]

Gosh, seriously.

‪(남학생4) ‪뭐야, 아, 진짜 뭐야, 쟤

-He'll cause a scene at this rate. -Let's go.

‪뭐 하자는 거야

LOVE ALARM

‪[좋알람 작동음]

‪켜, 좋알람

Turn on your Love Alarm.

‪[한숨]

‪[조조의 한숨]

‪[좋알람 작동음]

‪[좋알람 알림음]

‪(여학생3) ‪누구 거 울린 거야?

-Whose was it? -Which one rang, his or hers?

‪(여학생4) ‪야, 황선오야, 김조조야?

-Whose was it? -Which one rang, his or hers?

‪(여학생3) ‪뭐야, 지금 하나만 울린 거야?

-Did only one go off? -I think so.

‪(여학생5) ‪하나만?

Only one of them?

‪- (남학생5) 야, 선오가? 에이 ‪- (여학생5) 황선오 차인 거?

Only one of them? -Did he get dumped? -I'd be humiliated if I were him.

‪(남학생5) ‪선오 아닐걸?

-Did he get dumped? -I'd be humiliated if I were him. -This is mortifying. -Wasn't it the other way around?

‪[학생들이 웅성거린다]

-This is mortifying. -Wasn't it the other way around?

‪[좋알람 작동음] ‪[좋알람 알림음]

No way.

‪어떻게 이래?

How can this be?

‪어떻게 이러냐고

How can this be?

‪내가 말했잖아

I told you.

‪나 너 안 좋아한다고

I don't like you.

‪(여학생6) ‪[놀라며] ‪대박이다

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪[떨리는 숨소리]

‪[좋알람 작동음]

NO ONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪(선오) ‪조조야

Jojo.

‪나 다시 좋아해 줘

Please love me again.

‪제발

Please.

‪[한숨]

‪(남학생6) ‪개쪽이다, 개쪽 ‪[남학생6의 웃음]

-He's doomed. -He's such a loser.

‪(여학생7) ‪빌겠다

-That's crazy. -How will he manage to come to school now?

‪(여학생8) ‪황선오 이제 학교 어떻게 다니냐

-That's crazy. -How will he manage to come to school now?

‪[떨리는 숨소리]

‪(혜영) ‪선오야, 황선오, 어디 가?

Sun-oh, where are you going?

‪(선오) ‪엄마가 조조한테 뭔 짓을 한 게 분명해

My mom must've done something to her.

‪(혜영) ‪[한숨 쉬며] ‪야

Hey.

‪그렇다고 해도 ‪네가 이러면 김조조만 더 곤란해져

Even if that's true, you'll only make things worse for her.

‪그래서 뭐?

So?

‪이렇게 김조조 포기하라고?

Am I supposed to stop seeing her just like this?

‪그런 말이 아니잖아

That's not what I mean.

‪내가 이해가 안 돼서 그래 ‪갑자기 이러는 게 어디 있어!

I just don't understand. How can she change so suddenly?

‪(혜영) ‪야, 황선오

Hey, Sun-oh.

‪[가쁜 숨소리]

‪[조조 조모의 힘겨운 숨소리]

‪[힘겨운 숨소리]

‪[조조의 떨리는 숨소리]

‪할머니

Grandma.

‪나 떠나면 안 돼

You can't leave me.

‪그럼 나

If you do,

‪진짜 혼자야

I'll really be all alone.

‪[힘겨운 숨소리]

‪[조조가 흐느낀다] ‪[조조 조모의 힘겨운 숨소리]

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪(조조) ‪나 여기 숨은 거 티 나?

Does it show that I'm hiding here?

‪내 얼굴 그렇게 빤히 볼 수 있는 사람 ‪흔치 않은데

Most people don't stare at my face like you do.

‪(선오) ‪[웃으며] ‪뭐야

What?

‪나한테 벌써 물들었네

You're already talking like me.

‪[조조의 웃음]

‪선오야, 고마워

Thanks, Sun-oh.

‪(조조) ‪너 왜 따라와?

Why are you following me?

‪아까부터 따라왔지?

You've been following me, right? Why are you doing this?

‪왜 따라오는데?

You've been following me, right? Why are you doing this?

‪[좋알람 알림음]

SOMEONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪[함께 웃는다]

‪[한숨]

‪[버스 엔진음]

‪[리드미컬한 음악]

‪(조조) ‪이번이 마지막이야, 이젠 불러도 안 와

This is the last time I'm coming out to see you.

‪(선오) ‪여기 기억나?

Do you remember this place?

‪기억은 나

I do.

‪[좋알람 작동음]

NO ONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU LOVE ALARM

‪좋알람 켜 줘

Turn on your Love Alarm.

‪[좋알람 작동음]

LOVE ALARM

‪[슬픈 음악]

NO ONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU LOVE ALARM

‪[좋알람 알림음]

‪[한숨]

‪이걸 몇 번이나 해야 돼?

How many times must we do this?

‪내가 뭘 잘못했는지 말해 줘, 고칠게

Tell me what I did wrong. I won't do it anymore.

‪선오야

Sun-oh.

‪좋아하는 사람 생겼어?

Do you like someone else?

‪그런 거 아니야

That's not it.

‪(선오) ‪키스하고 싶어

I want to kiss you.

‪그런 말 하지 마 ‪나 이제 너 안 좋아한다고

Don't say things like that. I don't like you anymore.

‪나 봐

Look at me.

‪[선오가 조조를 탁 잡는다]

‪나 좀 보라고

Look at me!

‪대체 시간을 얼마나 줘야 돼

How much time do you need?

‪난 네가 아직도 ‪나 좋아하는 거 같단 말이야

It still feels like you have feelings for me.

‪키스하면 다시 좋아질지도 모르잖아

A kiss could bring back those emotions.

‪[조조의 한숨]

‪지금 내가

Just now,

‪9m 99cm 안까지 들어왔어

I came within 9.99m of your lips.

‪근데 넌 어떻게 1cm를 못 다가와?

Is it so hard for you to move a centimeter forward?

‪(선오) ‪독하다

You're heartless.

‪너

Never...

‪앞으론 절대 좋알람 끄지 마

turn off your Love Alarm again.

‪그리고 지켜봐

And watch...

‪내가 너한테 어떻게 식어 가는지

as my feelings for you change too.

‪[한숨]

‪(조조) ‪좋알람 출시 50일째 ‪[조조가 흐느낀다]

Today's the 50th day since Love Alarm was launched.

‪선오와의 아주 짧았던 사랑을

I ended my brief relationship...

‪내가 끝냈다

with Sun-oh.

‪(조조) ‪선오야

Sun-oh.

‪네가 나 버렸잖아

You dumped me.

‪버린 거 아니야

No, I didn't dump you. Then tell me. Why did you do that to me back then?

‪(선오) ‪그럼 말해 봐 ‪그때 나한테 왜 그랬는지

Then tell me. Why did you do that to me back then?

‪그땐 내가...

Back then, I...

‪[한숨]

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪[좋알람 알림음]

‪[한숨]

‪[다가오는 발걸음]

‪[놀란 숨소리]

‪[심장 박동 효과음]

LOVE ALARM SOMEONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪[거친 숨소리]

‪- (남자1) 축하한다 ‪- (여학생9) 감사합니다

-Thank you. -Thank you so much.

‪(남자1) ‪우리 딸, 졸업 축하해

-Thank you. -Thank you so much. -Congratulations. -Thank you.

‪[사람들이 소란스럽다] ‪[카메라 셔터음이 연신 울린다]

-Congratulations. -Thank you. Let's take another photo.

‪(조조) ‪요란했던 천둥이 무색하게

Time passed...

‪(학생들) ‪하나, 둘, 셋 ‪[카메라 셔터음]

One, two, three.

‪(조조) ‪아무 일도 없었다는 듯 시간이 흘렀다

...as if nothing had ever happened.

‪[좋알람 알림음]

‪변하지 않은 건

One thing that hasn't changed... SOMEONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪선오가...

...is that Sun-oh...

‪(선오) ‪나는 여전히

I still...

‪[슬픈 음악] ‪조조의 좋알람을 울린다

ring Jojo's Love Alarm.

‪조조도 나를

Jojo also...

‪좋아한다

still likes me back.

‪좋아한다 ‪[발걸음이 울린다]

She likes me back.

‪좋아한다

She likes me back.

‪[선오의 한숨]

‪그런데 왜...

So... why?

‪[좋알람 알림음]

‪(조조) ‪선오가

Sun-oh...

‪아직도 내 좋알람을 울린다

still rings my Love Alarm,

‪방패가 깔린 나의 좋알람을

without knowing that the shield...

‪모르는 채

is blocking it.

‪[다급한 숨소리]

‪(조조) ‪박굴미

Park Gul-mi.

‪(조조) ‪방금 300만 원 이체됐다고 ‪문자 받았는데요

I received a text that three million won was transferred.

‪[어두운 음악] ‪(직원1) ‪오늘 오전 9시 37분에

Yes, ma'am. The transfer was made at 9:37 a.m. today

‪새봉 지점 ATM기에서 정상 이체가 ‪된 것으로 나옵니다, 고객님 ‪[ATM 조작음]

at an ATM of the Saebong branch.

‪[안내 음성] ‪지금 처리 중입니다

Your transaction is being processed.

‪고객님의 계좌에서 아래 금액이 ‪인출되어 송금됩니다

The following amount will be wired from your account.

‪수취인이 맞는지 꼭 확인하세... ‪[ATM 조작음]

Make sure the receiver's account number is correct.

‪지금 처리 중입니다

Your transaction is being processed.

‪(굴미) ‪배지 클럽 들어가면 되지

I'll join the Badge Club.

‪걔네들은 개발자 만나지 않겠어?

They'll get to meet the developer.

‪거기 좋알람 되게 많이 울리는 사람만 ‪들어갈 수 있는 거 아니야?

Can't you only join when your Love Alarm has been rung by a ton of people?

‪다 방법이 있어

There's always a way.

‪[통화 연결음]

‪[안내 음성] ‪전원이 꺼져 있어 ‪음성 사서함으로 연결되며

The person you're calling is not available at the moment.

‪삐 소리 후... ‪[통화 종료음]

The person you're calling is not available at the moment.

‪[가쁜 숨소리]

‪[육조의 당황한 신음]

‪[여자의 웃음]

‪- (여자) 많이 기다렸어? ‪- (남자2) 아니

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪[살짝 웃는다]

‪[신호 알림음]

‪[여자의 웃음]

‪[한숨]

‪[달그락거리는 소리가 들린다]

‪굴미가 제 돈 가져갔어요

Gul-mi took my money.

‪그래서 뭐?

And?

‪굴미가 제 돈 300만 원을 빼 갔다고요

Gul-mi stole three million won from me.

‪그걸 왜 나한테 얘기해? ‪굴미한테 얘기해야지

Why are you here then? -Go and talk to her. -You know it's for my college tuition.

‪그 돈 제 등록금인 거 아시잖아요

-Go and talk to her. -You know it's for my college tuition.

‪(조조) ‪어떻게 그렇게 말씀하세요?

How could you say that?

‪[한숨]

‪그렇게 중요한 돈이면 ‪네가 간수를 잘했어야지

You should've taken better care of your precious money.

‪나도 그년 포기했으니까

She's not my problem anymore, so deal with it on your own.

‪네가 알아서 해

She's not my problem anymore, so deal with it on your own.

‪(굴미 모) ‪아휴, 미친년

Damn that girl.

‪[어이없는 숨소리]

‪[한숨]

‪(혜영)

Is something up?

‪[한숨]

‪[조조의 한숨]

‪(조조) ‪차라리 그냥 달라고 하지 그랬어

You could've just... asked me for the money.

‪그럼 네가 잘도 줬겠다

As if you would've given it to me.

‪넌 진짜 그 돈이면 배지 클럽에 ‪들어갈 수 있다고 생각해?

Do you really believe the money will get you into the Badge Club?

‪[한숨]

Yes, if joining the Badge Club

‪어, 배지 클럽 들어가서

Yes, if joining the Badge Club gets me a chance to meet the developer of Love Alarm, then I'll do anything.

‪좋알람 개발자만 만날 수 있다면 ‪난 뭐든 할 수 있어

gets me a chance to meet the developer of Love Alarm, then I'll do anything.

‪(조조) ‪그 사람이 너한테 뭘 해 줄 수 있는데?

What can the developer do for you anyway?

‪그걸 말이라고 해?

Are you kidding me?

‪내가 개발자만 만나면

Once I meet the developer,

‪이 구질구질한 집구석에서 ‪벗어날 수 있다고

I'll be able to escape from this wretched place.

‪네가 그걸 어떻게 장담해?

How can you be so sure?

‪(굴미) ‪아, 개발자는 날 알아봐 줄 테니까!

The developer will acknowledge my talent!

‪야, 그 돈 금방 갚을 거야

I'll pay you back soon.

‪내가 배지 클럽 들어가서 ‪쇼핑몰만 딱 대박 치면...

Once I'm in the Badge Club and my online shopping site -hits the jackpot-- -Gul-mi,

‪(조조) ‪야, 박굴미

-hits the jackpot-- -Gul-mi,

‪제발 정신 좀 차려!

get your head out of the clouds.

‪뭐?

-What? -Just look at yourself right now.

‪(조조) ‪지금 네 모습이 어떤지 똑바로 보라고

-What? -Just look at yourself right now.

‪[떨리는 숨소리]

‪(굴미) ‪야

Hey.

‪넌 늘 너만 열심히 산다고 생각하지?

Do you think you're the only one trying hard in life?

‪나도 열심히 살았어

I've tried hard too.

‪6년 동안 아이돌 데뷔하고 싶어서 ‪맨날 새벽같이 나가서 춤추고

For six years, I danced every day at the crack of dawn to debut as an idol singer. I stayed at the studio the longest to practice the same song again and again.

‪맨 마지막까지 남아서 ‪같은 노래 또 하고 또 하고

I stayed at the studio the longest to practice the same song again and again.

‪[굴미가 훌쩍인다] ‪[한숨]

‪나에 대해서 제발 아는 척 좀 하지 마

Stop acting like you know everything about me.

‪(조조) ‪넌 그냥 쉽게 유명해지고 싶은 거잖아

All you want is easy fame.

‪아이돌이고 배지 클럽이고 ‪뭐가 됐든 간에

Whether it's being a singer or joining the Badge Club,

‪한번에 유명해져서 ‪그냥 편하게 살고 싶은 거 아니야?

all you want is to get famous quickly and live a cushy life.

‪유명해지고 싶은 게 잘못이야?

What's so wrong with that?

‪[조조의 한숨] ‪(굴미) ‪김조조 너나 똑바로 봐

Why don't you take a look at yourself instead?

‪나한테 훈계할 시간 있으면 ‪네 자신이나 돌아보라고

Instead of lecturing me, look back on your own life.

‪너 아직까지 이렇게 ‪우리 집에서 얹혀사는 거

You're still mooching off me and my mom. What can be cushier than that?

‪그게 편하게 살려는 거야

You're still mooching off me and my mom. What can be cushier than that?

‪[조조의 헛웃음] ‪내가 마음에 안 들어 죽겠지?

You hate me, right?

‪그럼 당장 나가

Then leave.

‪(조조) ‪야, 너 뭐 하는 거야? ‪[책들이 쿵쿵 떨어진다]

What are you doing? -Stop it. -Let go. Damn!

‪- (조조) 그만해! ‪- (굴미) 놔, 놔! 씨

-Stop it. -Let go. Damn!

‪(조조) ‪그만해, 야

Stop it.

‪(굴미) ‪나가, 나가

Leave. Get out.

‪[한숨]

‪[책이 툭 떨어진다]

‪[조조의 한숨]

‪[부드러운 음악]

‪[조조의 한숨]

‪[달그락거리는 소리가 들린다] ‪[혜영의 놀란 숨소리]

‪(조조) ‪가

Just go.

‪[조조의 한숨]

‪(조조) ‪가라는 말 못 들었어?

Didn't you hear me?

‪들었어

I did.

‪근데 외롭게 널 혼자 둘 수는 없잖아

I can't leave you all alone like this, though.

‪괜찮아, 나 안 외로워

It's fine. I don't feel alone.

‪네가 너무 오랫동안 외로워서

That's because you've felt alone for so long...

‪외로운 걸 모르는 거야

that you don't even realize you feel that way.

‪그걸 네가 어떻게 알아?

And how do you know that?

‪네가 날 얼마나 봤다고 그런 말을 해?

You don't know me well enough to say so.

‪어떻게 몰라?

How can I not know...

‪이렇게 다 보이는데

when I see it all so clearly?

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪눈 올 때 한강 가 봤어?

Have you been to the Han River on a snowy day?

‪(혜영) ‪소리 질러 봐

Go ahead and scream.

‪뭐?

What?

‪참았던 거 있잖아, 뭐든

Say whatever's bottled up inside.

‪내가 말하면 네가 다 들을 거잖아

But then you'll hear it all.

‪하나도 안 들을게 ‪그러니까 마음 편히 소리 질러

I won't. So scream at the top of your lungs.

‪들려?

Can you hear me?

‪(혜영) ‪뭐라고?

What was that?

‪[한숨]

‪[슬픈 음악]

‪(조조) ‪그러지 말았어야지

You shouldn't have done that.

‪이게 뭐야?

Just look at me.

‪엄마, 아빠도 없고

I have no parents...

‪나 혼자 이렇게 남았잖아

and now I'm all alone.

‪나 너무 외로워

I feel so lonely.

‪엄마!

Mom!

‪나 일하기 싫어!

I don't want to work.

‪휴학하기도 싫고!

I don't want to take time off school.

‪이모네 집에서 살기도 싫어!

I don't want to live with Aunt either.

‪엄마!

Mom!

‪그래도

Still...

‪그래도 나 안 죽을 거야

Still, I won't crumble.

‪살아남을 거야!

I'll survive this!

‪그래서

And...

‪꼭 행복해질게

I'll find happiness!

‪꼭!

I promise!

‪[웃음]

‪[가쁜 숨소리]

‪(조조) ‪이혜영, 너도 참았던 거 있으면 해 봐

Hye-yeong, say what's on your mind too. It's quite satisfying.

‪시원해

Hye-yeong, say what's on your mind too. It's quite satisfying.

‪김조조!

Kim Jojo!

‪김조조!

Kim Jojo!

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪김조조!

Kim Jojo!

‪[거친 숨소리]

‪[놀란 숨소리]

‪[가쁜 숨소리]

‪[분위기가 고조되는 음악]

‪(혜영) ‪난 심야 영화 보는 거 좋아해

I like going to the cinema late at night.

‪사람도 적고 집중도 더 잘되는 거 같아

There are fewer people, so it's easier to focus on the movie.

‪남산에서 보는 야경이 ‪그렇게 예쁘다던데

I hear the night view from Namsan is beautiful,

‪서울 살면서 한 번도 안 가 봤네

but I've never seen it, even though I live in Seoul.

‪아, 겨울에 바이킹 타 봤어?

Wait, have you been on a pirate ship ride in winter?

‪춥긴 한데

It's quite cold, but...

‪(조조) ‪근데

Hold on.

‪너 지금 무슨 말 하는 거야?

What are you trying to say?

‪어떻게 하면 네가 행복해질까 싶어서

I was wondering how I could make you happy.

‪나 그만 들어갈게, 너도 얼른 가

I'll get going. You should go too.

‪조조야

Jojo.

‪살아 있어 줘서 고마워

Thank you for being alive.

‪(혜영) ‪더 고민해 볼게

I'll think a bit more...

‪뭘 하면 네가 행복해질지

about what I can do to make you happy.

‪[부드러운 음악]

‪[문이 달칵 여닫힌다]

‪(굴미 모) ‪저...

‪(조조) ‪이혜영!

Hye-yeong!

‪[조조의 가쁜 숨소리]

‪이거

Take this.

‪오늘 고마워

Thank you for today.

‪[살짝 웃는다]

‪[한숨]

‪[조조가 세탁기 뚜껑을 탁 닫는다]

‪[세탁기 조작음]

‪(굴미) ‪훔친 거 아니고 빌린 거야

I'm only borrowing the money.

‪갚을 거라고

I'll pay you back.

‪[한숨] ‪[세탁기 조작음]

‪치

Damn.

‪[부드러운 음악]

‪(혜영) ‪살아 있어 줘서 고마워

Thank you for being alive.

‪더 고민해 볼게

I'll think a bit more...

‪뭘 하면 네가 행복해질지

about what I can do to make you happy.

‪(조조) ‪내 이름을 불러 주고

Someone who calls my name...

‪내 행복을 대신 고민해 주는 사람

and thinks about... how to make me happy.

‪[휴대전화 조작음]

‪이혜영

Lee Hye-Yeong.

‪이혜영

Lee Hye-Yeong.

‪[새가 지저귄다]

‪(굴미 모) ‪야, 밥 먹을 때는 좀

Can you put that away during meals?

‪(굴미) ‪아이씨

Damn it.

‪[문이 달칵 여닫힌다]

‪[휴대전화 알림음]

‪(혜영) ‪오늘도 힘내

Have a good day today.

‪[살짝 웃는다]

‪[휴대전화 알림음]

‪(조조) ‪너도 힘내

You too.

‪[차분한 음악]

‪[헛웃음]

‪이모, 전 나중에 먹을게요

Ma'am, I'll eat later.

‪(경희) ‪어

Sure.

‪아, 이모

Aunt,

‪이번 달부턴 굴미가 생활비 통장에 ‪20만 원씩 넣을 거예요

Gul-mi will pay 200,000 won every month from now on.

‪뭐?

What?

‪(조조) ‪네가 훔쳐 간 돈, 그렇게 갚아

That's how you'll pay back what you stole.

‪[굴미가 수저를 탁 내려놓는다]

‪야

Hey.

‪훔친 게 아니고 빌린 거라니까

I told you, I'm just borrowing it.

‪아, 그리고 나 웨딩 홀 알바 가는 날 ‪밤엔 네가 편의점 보고

Also, you'll watch the store for me when I'm working at the wedding hall.

‪[헛웃음] ‪(조조) ‪돈 다 갚을 때까지

You'll do that until you pay me back.

‪(굴미) ‪이게 미쳤나, 진짜

Are you insane? Why would I do that?

‪내가 그걸 왜 해!

Are you insane? Why would I do that?

‪엄마, 얘 지금 뭐라는 거야?

Mom, what the hell is she saying?

‪(굴미 모) ‪못 들었어?

Didn't you hear her?

‪편의점 보라잖아

You'll watch the store for her.

‪엄마

Mom.

‪(조조) ‪이모, 저 다음 학기엔 꼭 복학해요

I'll be going back to school next semester.

‪- 알아서 해 ‪- (굴미) 하, 엄마! 진짜

-Do what you want. -Mom! Seriously?

‪(굴미) ‪아이씨 ‪[굴미가 수저를 탁 내려놓는다]

Damn it.

‪[문이 달칵 여닫힌다]

‪(경희) ‪아이씨, 쯧

‪[경희의 한숨]

‪엄마, 우리 이제 나가서 살자

Mom, can we find another place to live now?

‪그러고 싶어?

Is that what you want?

‪응, 오래 있었잖아

Yes, we've been living there long enough.

‪이걸로 입어 보자

Try this on.

‪(경희) ‪빨리

Go on.

‪(경희) ‪나가서 살아, 엄만 그냥 있을게

You can find another place. I'm going to stay.

‪왜?

Why?

‪(경희) ‪다 큰 아들이랑 왜 같이 살아? ‪남들이 흉봐

Why would I live with my full-grown son? People will talk.

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪[혜영이 커튼을 쓱 연다]

‪[경희의 놀란 숨소리]

‪[경희의 탄성]

Gosh,

‪(경희) ‪잘 어울린다

this looks good on you.

‪[경희의 웃음]

‪[혜영을 토닥이며] ‪우리 이걸로 하자?

Let's buy this one.

‪저희 이걸로 할게요

We'll take this. Sure thing.

‪(직원2) ‪네, 알겠습니다

Sure thing.

‪엄마

Mom.

‪안 외롭겠어?

Won't you be lonely?

‪혜영아

Hye-yeong,

‪엄마 인생에서 제일 짜릿했던 순간이 ‪언제였는지 알아?

do you know when the most exciting moment in my life was?

‪(경희) ‪'난 엄마처럼 안 살 거야!' 하고는 ‪빽 소리친 다음에

It's when I kicked open the front gate and left my old house

‪대문을 발로 뻥 차고 집을 나갔을 때

after yelling at my mom that I didn't want to live like her.

‪[울먹이며] ‪엄마...

Mom.

‪(경희) ‪그땐

My heart...

‪뭐든 할 수 있을 것처럼 ‪심장이 막 뛰었어

pounded in excitement, and I thought that I'd be able to do anything.

‪그러니까 너도 미안해하지 마

So don't you ever feel sorry.

‪혜영이는 엄마의 자부심이야

You're my pride and joy.

‪[웃음]

‪조조야, 이거 봐 봐

Jojo, look at this.

‪(조조) ‪왜?

What is it?

‪(몬순) ‪이야, 안티 좋알람까지 부르는 거 봐라

The representative of Anti-Love Alarm will also be there.

‪자기들은 안티도 끌어안는다 이거지

It's like they're saying they're embracing even their haters.

‪[몬순의 감탄]

Unbelievable.

‪근데 '울리는 세계' 작가는 왜 부른대?

But why is the artist of The Ringing World invited?

‪궁금한가 보지, 뭐

Out of curiosity, I guess.

‪좋알람이랑 얘기 많이 나오니까

The artwork is often mentioned alongside Love Alarm.

‪아, 이럴 줄 알았으면 나도 ‪그림이나 그릴걸

If I knew this would happen, I would've drawn something too.

‪[조조가 살짝 웃는다]

‪'떨리는 세계' 어때, 어때?

The Trembling World. What do you think?

‪[부드러운 음악] ‪(조조) ‪떨리는 세계?

The Trembling World?

‪좋아하면 떨리는 거야

You tremble at the sight of the person you like.

‪10m 안에 들어오면 또 떨려

You start trembling if that person comes within a ten-meter radius.

‪하, 나 천재인가?

Gosh. Am I a genius or what?

‪[조조의 웃음]

‪[정차 알림음]

‪(조조) ‪여긴 어쩐 일이야?

What are you doing here?

‪짐 정리하러 부산 가거든

I'm heading to Busan to sort out my things.

‪그 전에 잠깐 들렀어

I dropped by before I left.

‪(혜영) ‪들어가

Get going then.

‪(조조) ‪나...

I...

‪누구 만날 여유 없어

don't have the time or intention to date anyone,

‪그러니까 너도 이제...

-so forget about me and-- -You don't have to like me back...

‪(혜영) ‪내가 널 좋아한다고 해서

-so forget about me and-- -You don't have to like me back...

‪너도 날 좋아할 의무는 없어

just because I like you.

‪그럼 네가 뭐가 돼?

How's that fair to you?

‪(조조) ‪나 혼자 일방적으로 받기만 하면...

-Just receiving your love-- -I just...

‪(혜영) ‪난 그냥

-Just receiving your love-- -I just...

‪내 마음을 너한테 ‪알려 주고 싶을 뿐이야

wanted you to know how I feel.

‪[육조가 중얼거린다]

‪좋알람 신기능

I hope the new Love Alarm feature

‪내가 오빠 좋알람 몇 번 울렸는지 ‪표시되는 막 그런 거였으면 좋겠다

is something that lets me know how many times I rang your Love Alarm.

‪우리 좋알람 발표회 때 뭐 입을까?

What should we wear to the Love Alarm 2.0 presentation?

‪이제 진짜 일주일 정도밖에 안 남았어

There's only about a week left now.

‪(육조) ‪오빤 어떤 콘셉트가 좋아?

Do you have a theme in mind?

‪우리 그냥 미국 다시 갈까?

Should we just go back to the US?

‪무슨 일 있어?

Is something wrong?

‪그냥

Nothing. It's just that I'm bored with everything.

‪다 재미없어서

Nothing. It's just that I'm bored with everything.

‪그런 데 가기도 싫고

I'm not interested in that event either.

‪(직원3) ‪상영 시작하겠습니다

The movie will be starting soon.

‪[살짝 웃는다]

‪그럼 가지 말자

Then we won't go.

‪(육조) ‪좋알람 발표회

We don't have to go to the Love Alarm presentation.

‪안 가도 돼

We don't have to go to the Love Alarm presentation.

‪오빠가 싫은 건 나도 싫어

I don't like what you don't like.

‪[문이 달칵 여닫힌다]

‪[도어 록 작동음]

‪[조조의 한숨]

‪[한숨]

‪(혜영) ‪실은 나

Actually,

‪예전에 좋알람 지웠어

I deleted Love Alarm a long time ago.

‪[잔잔한 음악]

It scared me, you see.

‪그땐 겁났거든

It scared me, you see.

‪계속 네 좋알람 울리면

I thought it would complicate things

‪모든 게 복잡해질까 봐

if I kept ringing your Love Alarm.

‪[한숨]

‪그냥 네 좋알람 울릴걸

I should've just let it ring though.

‪좋으면 좋다고 할걸

I should've told you how I felt.

‪너 못 보게 돼서야 ‪그런 생각이 들더라고

Not being able to see you made me realize that.

‪그래서 나 다짐했어

So I made up my mind.

‪언젠가 너 다시 만나면 그땐 꼭

I promised myself that I'd ring your Love Alarm...

‪네 좋알람 울려 주기로

if we met again someday.

‪이혜영

Hye-yeong.

‪나는...

I...

‪(조조) ‪누구의 것도 울릴 수 없는 ‪좋알람을 가지고 있어

My Love Alarm can't ring... anyone else's.

‪내가 네 좋알람

Can I ring...

‪울려도 될까?

your Love Alarm?

‪겨울에는 이너 웨어를 ‪이렇게 크리미하게

Wearing cream-colored clothes underneath in winter

‪통일하면 훨씬 더 센스 있어 보여요

makes your style a lot more fashionable.

‪(굴미) ‪그리고 이렇게 와이드 팬츠 ‪이렇게 매치시켜 주면 훨씬 더 예쁘죠

Also, it's prettier with a pair of wide pants.

‪[채팅 알림음]

‪[마우스 클릭음]

THIS IS BORING LET'S SEE HOW FIT YOU ARE TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF

‪[한숨 쉬며] ‪아니, 내가 옷을 왜 벗어요?

LET'S SEE HOW FIT YOU ARE TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF Why should I take my clothes off?

‪야, 그리고 나 성형 안 했거든?

Also, I didn't get plastic surgery.

‪얻다가 대고 성형했대?

Stop spreading lies.

‪내가 너희들한테 별팡팡이나 ‪구걸하려고 이러는 줄 알아?

I'm not doing this to beg for your donations.

‪[퇴장 알림음]

‪[굴미의 한숨]

‪[어두운 음악]

TARGET DONATION 30,000 REMAINING

‪저 아무래도

I think...

‪300만 원 사기당한 거 같아요

I've been scammed out of three million won.

‪(굴미) ‪아무리 걸어도 없는 번호야

No one answers when I call that number.

‪솔직히 집에 돈만 있었어도 ‪아이돌 진짜 쉽게 됐을 텐데

If I came from a wealthy family, I'd have easily become an idol singer.

‪그냥 내가 너무 까매서 ‪안 됐나 싶기도 하고

Maybe it's because my complexion is too dark.

‪난 너무 운이 없어

I have no luck.

‪저도요

You know,

‪저도 배지 클럽 들어가고 싶어요

I want to join the Badge Club too.

‪들어가서 좋알람 개발자도 ‪만나고 싶은데

I want to meet the developer of Love Alarm too.

‪[훌쩍인다]

‪저 좀 제발 도와주세요

Please help me.

‪[흐느낀다]

‪(혜영) ‪실은 나 예전에 좋알람 지웠어

Actually, I deleted Love Alarm a long time ago.

‪[차분한 음악]

‪그땐 겁났거든

It scared me, you see.

‪계속 네 좋알람 울리면

I thought it would complicate things

‪모든 게 복잡해질까 봐

if I kept ringing your Love Alarm.

‪[좋알람 알림음] ‪[심장 박동 효과음]

LOVE ALARM SOMEONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪(선오) ‪넌 그때나 지금이나 똑같아

You haven't changed one bit.

‪결국 아무 말도 안 하잖아

You just won't tell me anything.

‪[휴대전화 알림음]

‪(혜영) ‪내일 우리 학교 운동장에서 4시에 보자

Let's meet up at the schoolyard at 4:00 p.m.

‪기다릴게

I'll be waiting.

‪[새가 지저귄다]

‪(미미) ‪몇 시에 출발한대?

When is he leaving?

‪(경희) ‪점심 먹고 바로 출발했대요

He left right after lunch.

‪(미미) ‪인턴 그거 얼마나 한다고

It's not like internships pay much.

‪그래서, 요즘 원룸은 얼마나 해?

So how much is the rent for studio apartments these days?

‪왜? 나 내쫓게?

Why do you ask? Are you kicking me out?

‪(미미) ‪누가 너래? 혜영이가 나간다잖아

I never said it was you. Hye-yeong's the one moving out.

‪뭐?

What?

‪혜영이가 얘기한다 그랬는데

Hye-yeong said he'd tell you. His work is too far from here.

‪여기서 회사까지는 멀어서

Hye-yeong said he'd tell you. His work is too far from here.

‪[한숨]

‪[차분한 음악]

‪[떨리는 숨소리]

‪[차분한 음악]

WHEN LOVE ALARM RINGS, EITHER YOU OR THE PERSON WHO LIKES YOU IS MOVING.

 

No comments: